Help

Hate to put a damper on this neutering theory, but Jimmy has the sweetest little pug (Jerome) who was neutered before his first birthday. He will still hump any female who happens to enter his territory! My left leg is his prime target! I think some dogs are like men - still think they have "it" no matter what they are missing!! Good luck with the pup - he is adorable!

Joan said:
Hate to put a damper on this neutering theory, but Jimmy has the sweetest little pug (Jerome) who was neutered before his first birthday. He will still hump any female who happens to enter his territory! My left leg is his prime target! I think some dogs are like men - still think they have "it" no matter what they are missing!! Good luck with the pup - he is adorable!

Thanks! I guess for some, it's all fun and games, no matter what they are missing. Like I always say "he's lucky he's cute!". :D

Said1 said:
This is Jay with his "baby", his first love. :D

jay001.jpg

What an adorable puppy, especially holding his baby, I love when they do that. My cats have these tiny little stuffed toys that they hug at night...

...and why are their babies always the same size, or bigger than they are? I had a 5 week old kitten (runt - tiny) that used to carry around a stuffed monkey 3 times it's size. Course, he used to play 'fetch', too, so..go figure.

Shattered said:
...and why are their babies always the same size, or bigger than they are? I had a 5 week old kitten (runt - tiny) that used to carry around a stuffed monkey 3 times it's size. Course, he used to play 'fetch', too, so..go figure.

That must have looked so cute. My cat likes to take my slipper under the bed with her, then she puts one of her fuzzy toys in it.

My cat is above such childishness. Really, she left a long note about "playing", she doesn't do that, EVER.

I did have another cat that loved little rubber bouncing balls. I don't think there was a lot he wouldn't do once he heard it bouncing on the floor.

I have a female cymut that does somthing like this except it was more maternal than sexual, and a hell of a lot creepier. We live in the woods on the outskirts of town and there is a lot of wildlife out there, deer, rabbits, foxes etc. So my dog goes about hunting the smaller stuff (rabbits and squirrles) catches it, kills it (if you have never seen a dog break a rabbits neck, well it is kind of disturbing... rabbits scream), then instead of eating it, she starts being very protective and loving of the corpse.

deaddude said:
I have a female cymut that does somthing like this except it was more maternal than sexual, and a hell of a lot creepier. We live in the woods on the outskirts of town and there is a lot of wildlife out there, dear, rabbits, foxes etc. So my dog goes about hunting the smaller stuff (rabbits and squirrles) catches it, kills it (if you have never seen a dog break a rabbits neck, well it is kind of disturbing... rabbits scream), then instead of eating it, she starts being very protective and loving of the corpse.

That reminds me......I knew this girl in college.....

Never mind.

deaddude said:
I have a female cymut that does somthing like this except it was more maternal than sexual, and a hell of a lot creepier. We live in the woods on the outskirts of town and there is a lot of wildlife out there, dear, rabbits, foxes etc. So my dog goes about hunting the smaller stuff (rabbits and squirrles) catches it, kills it (if you have never seen a dog break a rabbits neck, well it is kind of disturbing... rabbits scream), then instead of eating it, she starts being very protective and loving of the corpse.

I had a male dog that used to roll around in crap and dead animal carcasses. REALLY GROSS.

My female cat does the above with the birds she catches. She rarely eats them. Again, REALLY GROSS!

Forum List

Back