Help With Windows Live Mail

I'm gonna start calling Ringel Tar-Baby, because he likes them tarballs.

My OS is tarball-free. :banana: Icky Icky tarballs :abgg2q.jpg:

FYI, the Windows equivalent to a tarball would be *.cab or *.msi
My tarball's bigger than your tarball.........

tar_ball.png

I don't have any. :5_1_12024::banana::funnyface:

I use Glorious Master-Race Linux.
Stay away from the yum showers........... :eusa_whistle:

I am post-yum. :rolleyes:

More in the revolutions per minute category. :p

This is the one I like the bast. What desktop do you use?
Kubuntu with the KDE Plasma interface, much more configurable (and nicer looking) than the Gnome interface.
I use the Application Dashboard.

I realize that it's gone for downloading but I still get my mail via it and am now having a problem with my contacts folder. There are several that I would like to delete but when I try to get into that folder, it won't let me. It turns my screen an kind of hazy white and almost locks up my computer. I know if I uninstall it I will never get it back again and I have many folders that I use a lot and don't want to lose. I also like the fact that it shows the new messages and new messages from contacts separately.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance.
You could always export your Live Mail to Outlook, Gmail or pretty much and email client your choose to use.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...l-email-contacts-and-calendar-data-to-outlook

Transfer contacts / emails from Windows Live mail to Gmail?
My good friend had to get a new computer and couldn't download Windows Live Mail, but our tech guy installed Outlook Express for her. Is that the same thing as Outlook?
Outlook Express is no more, Outlook is Microsoft's primary web based service which includes access to Office 365, Hotmail, Live Mail, MSN Mail, Outlook.com etc. Live Mail hasn't been updated since 2010 and will never be, eventually it probably just won't work.

Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email

Guess it's gone too like Windows Mail. Thanks for the link, I will check it out.
A lot of people would think I'm crazy but I use Gmail, it works for me. I opt out of all advertising.

Gmail - Free Storage and Email from Google

Same here. Gmail hosts our business mail also.
Gmail is better than any at stopping spam, everything works, fast and quite customizable to your liking.

Forum List

Back