Help with software

Moi

Sep 2, 2003
The ONLY GOOD place
Does anyone know a good program that can help track personal info? What I'm looking for is a software program that has a calendar, address book and task list that can be shared between 2 computers (or over the internet). The task list should be easy to format multiple items, times, due dates, etc. and preferably, be for more than one person (i.e., what my duties are versus someone else's).

It needs to print out a daily calendar with the notes on it as well...help??1!!

DK - is this something that might actually get me organized and keep me that way? if so, get it - I want it. whatever 'it' is.

thank you.

:cof:

A personal planner is a whole lot faster and safer. It costs you anywhere from $20 on up.

-And when your computer crashes, it doesn't take the data with it since it is pen and paper based.

ewww - that requires me to be the operator of the pen and paper. Wont work.

:p:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
ewww - that requires me to be the operator of the pen and paper. Wont work.

:p:

:slap:

You have to type it anyway! :p:

:D

Originally posted by NewGuy
A personal planner is a whole lot faster and safer. It costs you anywhere from $20 on up.

-And when your computer crashes, it doesn't take the data with it since it is pen and paper based.
Not that I don't agree with you on the paper/pen thing but I am way too overloaded for it! Believe me, I wish I were the elegant lady holding a little filofax and a gleaming silver pen...what I really am is a half-dressed banshee running from place to place with post its!

also, i need it to be in more than one place at a time for more than one person.

Originally posted by Moi
Not that I don't agree with you on the paper/pen thing but I am way too overloaded for it! Believe me, I wish I were the elegant lady holding a little filofax and a gleaming silver pen...what I really am is a half-dressed banshee running from place to place with post its!

also, i need it to be in more than one place at a time for more than one person.

I guess we DO have a lot in common, Moi LOL
I fit the half dressed banshee description to a tee! I think the word for this description is 'Mom'.

LOL

:cof:

Hope youre having a great day!

Forum List

Back