Help with Insurance for the daughter

And why do you twits think you have to have a second job in order to afford healthcare? We are the only country in the world that has this problem!!! Doesn't that tell you anything?? Or are you so conservative-minded, you can't face reality???

You think other countries get all the health care they want?

Yes, at least more than comparable to what we get. My 88 year old mother in law had a mastectomy in the OUTPATIENT CLINIC!!! She had Medicare and BC, and that's as much as they would pay for. My husband took care of her wound and drainage pipe at our home. So that's what she got for all the money she paid into it!

I had my gallbladder removed in the outpatient department and they woke me up and shoved me out the door within an hour of surgery.

So what you think, is other countries are doing worse? I seriously doubt it.

Medicare is government health care, lover. You think she'd do better under Obamacare?

Don't be a sucker.

Reposted for the wingnut who can't keep track of all his lies. Please not how it says nothing about mandates, but it does say that "No, we're not going to get more health care with Obama"

Our insurance was ridiculously high and worthless long before obama got into trying to do something to make it equitable. You should be angry with the insurance companies because they are scrambling to continue to cheat the American public. The country would probably be better off without any insurance at all. I remember when my father paid for three of us to have appendectomies without insurance--and he didn't go broke. Once insurance takes over, prices go up. Just look at dental care, veterinarian care, medical care--these were all affordable until insurance companies got into the mix and the providers decided the sky's the limit.

Insurance companies were around when you got your appendectomies.

It's not going to be cheaper and you're not going to get more health care thanks to Obama.

Grow up.

No, we're not going to get more health care with Obama because of brainless twits who just don't get it. And no, insurance was not that common when we had appendectomies. For some reason there are those of you who think that health insurance is fine to be a major expense for a family. Not HEALTH CARE--HEALTH INSURANCE. You might be perfectly healthy, but the insurance you're carrying is a major expense now. It wasn't when I raised my son. It was $25 a month for the two of us. Now families are really getting stretched--especially those who work for small businesses.

I am baffled by those of you who think this is just fine.

Nope. Mandates. The OP's carrier is mandated to offer dependent coverage, but it won't sell it to them.

Enjoy you lie infested clusterfuck, cultists.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

The OP's carrier is offering to cover the kid.....AT FULL PRICE!!:lol::lol:

Yes, at least more than comparable to what we get. My 88 year old mother in law had a mastectomy in the OUTPATIENT CLINIC!!! She had Medicare and BC, and that's as much as they would pay for. My husband took care of her wound and drainage pipe at our home. So that's what she got for all the money she paid into it!

I had my gallbladder removed in the outpatient department and they woke me up and shoved me out the door within an hour of surgery.

Medicare is government health care, lover. You think she'd do better under Obamacare?

Don't be a sucker.

Wingnuts can't read

Her mother had Medicare AND BC:cuckoo:

Some do, and they get it for a cheaper price than we pay, and they get better health care

No, they don't. It's rationed and the first place they start is end of life care, and assholes like you and Greenbeard will defend that.

You obviously don't have a clue about end of life care, as you refer to it, in the US. Once the hospital determines a person is dying, they tell the family they have to get them out of there--either hospice, nursing home, patient's home--just get them out because insurance won't pay for them to die in the hospital.

I've been through that with my mother and my mother in law. Also my first mother in law called me and told me she needed a bypass (at 82), but insurance wasn't going to pay for it so it wasn't going to be done.

Don't be a sucker.
I said she also had Blue Cross. She thought she was fully covered. Thank God my husband is a good man who stepped up to the plate to take care of her when the medical community didn't.

I also had insurance--but apparently for all I paid into it--that was as much as they would pay.

You really need to try this sometime. Reality will hit you hard.

Don't be a sucker.
I said she also had Blue Cross. She thought she was fully covered. Thank God my husband is a good man who stepped up to the plate to take care of her when the medical community didn't.

I also had insurance--but apparently for all I paid into it--that was as much as they would pay.

You really need to try this sometime. Reality will hit you hard.

Judy

Revere knows that what you say is true. That is why he has to lie so much

Forum List

Back