Help with Insurance for the daughter

Our insurance was ridiculously high and worthless long before obama got into trying to do something to make it equitable. You should be angry with the insurance companies because they are scrambling to continue to cheat the American public. The country would probably be better off without any insurance at all. I remember when my father paid for three of us to have appendectomies without insurance--and he didn't go broke. Once insurance takes over, prices go up. Just look at dental care, veterinarian care, medical care--these were all affordable until insurance companies got into the mix and the providers decided the sky's the limit.

Insurance companies were around when you got your appendectomies.

It's not going to be cheaper and you're not going to get more health care thanks to Obama.

Grow up.

No, we're not going to get more health care with Obama because of brainless twits who just don't get it. And no, insurance was not that common when we had appendectomies. For some reason there are those of you who think that health insurance is fine to be a major expense for a family. Not HEALTH CARE--HEALTH INSURANCE. You might be perfectly healthy, but the insurance you're carrying is a major expense now. It wasn't when I raised my son. It was $25 a month for the two of us. Now families are really getting stretched--especially those who work for small businesses.

I am baffled by those of you who think this is just fine.

Wingnuts have trouble keeping track of their lies.

Earlier, this wingnut posted links that showed Obamacare will add MORE HEALTH CARE services.

Now it's "we're not going to get more health care" :lol::lol::lol:

They tell such stupid lies :lol:

It's not going to be cheaper and you're not going to get more health care thanks to Obama.

Grow up.

No, we're not going to get more health care with Obama because of brainless twits who just don't get it. And no, insurance was not that common when we had appendectomies. For some reason there are those of you who think that health insurance is fine to be a major expense for a family. Not HEALTH CARE--HEALTH INSURANCE. You might be perfectly healthy, but the insurance you're carrying is a major expense now. It wasn't when I raised my son. It was $25 a month for the two of us. Now families are really getting stretched--especially those who work for small businesses.

Earlier, this wingnut posted links that showed Obamacare will add MORE HEALTH CARE services.

It will mandate services, but you won't have carriers who can afford to stay in business covering them, or providers who are willing to accept working for what government offers.

Why do you dumb fucks think you are going to get something for nothing?

It will mandate services, but you won't have carriers who can afford to stay in business covering them, or providers who are willing to accept working for what government offers.

You can't even predict the present, so you certainly can't predict the future :lol::lol:

So which is it LIAR? Will there be more health care under HCR, or will there not be more health care under HCR? Either way, you told a lie at least once

Grow up.

It's not perfect, but it's not worth throwing away for the promises of people who have accomplished nothing.

Unless you got your appendectomy before WWII, which would make you about 80 years old, insurance was available.

Insurance did not get expensive until government programs started shifting costs, beginning in the 1960s.

I said insurance wasn't that common. The doctor would charge $3 a visit. Home visits were $5.

You really need to get your facts straight. By the 60's, insurance companies had helped raise the cost of medical care so high that the elderly could no longer afford it, which is why Medicare came into play. But that wasn't good enough. Now you need ANOTHER insurance plan in addition to Medicare, because the companies saw a new market there. It's really getting out of hand, and it is really ridiculous that the US is paying far more than any other country for healthcare.

It's not perfect, but it's not worth throwing away for the promises of people who have accomplished nothing.

Unless you got your appendectomy before WWII, which would make you about 80 years old, insurance was available.

Insurance did not get expensive until government programs started shifting costs, beginning in the 1960s.

I said insurance wasn't that common. The doctor would charge $3 a visit. Home visits were $5.

You really need to get your facts straight. By the 60's, insurance companies had helped raise the cost of medical care so high that the elderly could no longer afford it, which is why Medicare came into play. But that wasn't good enough. Now you need ANOTHER insurance plan in addition to Medicare, because the companies saw a new market there. It's really getting out of hand, and it is really ridiculous that the US is paying far more than any other country for healthcare.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

Health care and health insurance costs were rising so rapidly that by 1974, Nixon introduced a plan for universal coverage

And why do you twits think you have to have a second job in order to afford healthcare? We are the only country in the world that has this problem!!! Doesn't that tell you anything?? Or are you so conservative-minded, you can't face reality???

You can't even predict the present, so you certainly can't predict the future :lol::lol:

So which is it LIAR? Will there be more health care under HCR, or will there not be more health care under HCR? Either way, you told a lie at least once

Oh, you will get more "services," but fewer providers who will work for nothing for give them to you.

Obama shits on a piece of bread and his cultists call it sweet cream butter.

And why do you twits think you have to have a second job in order to afford healthcare? We are the only country in the world that has this problem!!! Doesn't that tell you anything?? Or are you so conservative-minded, you can't face reality???

You think other countries get all the health care they want?

No better technology raised the cost of health care. Medicare and Medicaid merely shifted those costs to carriers.

In his previous post, this wingnut claimed the rise in costs was due to govt shifting costs. Now, it's "technology"

This wingnut has trouble keeping track of his lies. He also said that HCR provides no more health care than before, and also posted links that listed additional services provided under HCR

Oh, you will get more "services," but fewer providers who will work for nothing for give them to you.

If we well get more services, then why did you lie and say we would NOT get more services?

Some do, and they get it for a cheaper price than we pay, and they get better health care

If we well get more services, then why did you lie and say we would NOT get more services?

I said mandates, not services. If nobody will sell you the services, the mandates are useless.

Yeah, Obama will promise inidvidual policies for children will cover pre-existing conditions, but nobody will sell you such a policy.

Keep gobbling the shit, morons.

Under HCR, ins co's are REQUIRED to cover children with pre-existing conditions. This wingnut knows this, but he can't help but lie.

Some do, and they get it for a cheaper price than we pay, and they get better health care

No, they don't. It's rationed and the first place they start is end of life care, and assholes like you and Greenbeard will defend that.

I said mandates, not services. If nobody will sell you the services, the mandates are useless.

Liar

You said we would NOT get more services under HCR. Then you said we would get more services.

No, they don't. It's rationed and the first place they start is end of life care, and assholes like you and Greenbeard will defend that.

No country with universal coverage rations health care

Yes, at least more than comparable to what we get. My 88 year old mother in law had a mastectomy in the OUTPATIENT CLINIC!!! She had Medicare and BC, and that's as much as they would pay for. My husband took care of her wound and drainage pipe at our home. So that's what she got for all the money she paid into it!

I had my gallbladder removed in the outpatient department and they woke me up and shoved me out the door within an hour of surgery.

So what you think, is other countries are doing worse? I seriously doubt it.

Forum List

Back