Help with Deer

Try bribing the deer next season. Put in a patch of white clover at the edge of the property. I used to used it to draw them into a "shooting lane" and it worked great.

Interesting how many respond in terms of killing things rather than working with Nature.
Americans.... :rolleyes:

And poaching to boot. Or lazy assholes who bait them with clover. As we see here every single day, these are very stupid people who know nothing about nature or deer and think the answer to everything is to destroy it. Bet every one of them would say they're "christians".

Moonglow is right. Have some beers and go pee around your yard.

BTW, we have twin orphans, probably because of impotent little boys like those who posted above. They've wiped out our prize lily blooms, all the roses and the wine grapes. BFD.

Here's one of our orphans.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439428453.355070.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Fence works great on deer and rabbits. Spray every two weeks during growing season.

Interesting how many respond in terms of killing things rather than working with Nature.

And poaching to boot. Or lazy assholes who bait them with clover. As we see here every single day, these are very stupid people who know nothing about nature or deer and think the answer to everything is to destroy it. Bet every one of them would say they're "christians".

BTW, we have twin orphans, probably because of impotent little boys like those who posted above. They've wiped out our prize lily blooms, all the roses and the wine grapes. BFD.
I did NOT suggest clover to kill the deer you idiot. I suggested the clover so the deer would have a FOOD PLOT. I used to FEED the SAME deer that fed me.

Just like I fed Wolves.

I did NOT suggest clover to kill the deer you idiot. I suggested the clover so the deer would have a FOOD PLOT. I used to FEED the SAME deer that fed me.

Just like I fed Wolves.

Oh shut up and quit lying.
What an impotent little loser you are.

==========================
Another deterrent is hair. When you get your hair cut, take a plastic bag and collect the cut hair. Its very effective.

I got one of those motion detectors and hooked it up to a horn.

Flash bangs followed by suppression fire driving them to the claymore.

I have two skunks, willing to trade for four deer.

Electic fence doesnt work, lol. they jump over fences...deer fencing or netting that is used to protect cattle feed..I've used the black netting that you kind of wrap, hang and drape....or the orange stuff that is a little more unsightly and requires a little more wrestling around to secure.

If that doesn't work, call in the fbi so they can kill...er....arrest....the deer for felonious trespass and vandalism of federal property. Oh wait, sorry, its a different crime today....they can kill..er...arrest the deer for felonious obstruction of a federal employee's commission of duty. of course, first you have to turn over your yard to the fbi and assign them the duty of protecting your roses. Talk to your sheriff about it. As long as he's too chickenshit to deal with it, im sure hell be happy to give them a ring and issue them the authority to shoot the shit out of the dangerous deer.

Electic fence doesnt work, lol. they jump over fences...deer fencing or netting that is used to protect cattle feed..I've used the black netting that you kind of wrap, hang and drape....or the orange stuff that is a little more unsightly and requires a little more wrestling around to secure.
there is a spot along interstate 90 in Minnesota

where the lefties came up with a plan to install tall fences on each side of the interstate in a heavily populated deer area

they did

and now every time i drive through that area

i find more then the average number of crashed deer

--LOL

it as if they get trapped along the freeway

--LOL

If that doesn't work, call in the fbi so they can kill...er....arrest....the deer for felonious trespass and vandalism of federal property. Oh wait, sorry, its a different crime today....they can kill..er...arrest the deer for felonious obstruction of a federal employee's commission of duty. of course, first you have to turn over your yard to the fbi and assign them the duty of protecting your roses. Talk to your sheriff about it. As long as he's too chickenshit to deal with it, im sure hell be happy to give them a ring and issue them the authority to shoot the shit out of the dangerous deer.

You're more nuts than usual today.

9 foot fence

Forum List

Back