Help with becoming a gold member

paypal is pretty easy use. And safe. Just create a pp account and link your bank acccount to it. You can transfer money from your bank to and from your pp account. It does it automatically if you need to pay for something via pp.

Youtube has lots of tutorials if you want to check it out.

If you use pp I'd recommend to add the paypal app to your phone, too. It's very convenient.

You can't do it straight paypal cuz if you do, usmb has it set that it will take donations every year..or was it every month?...that the amount was set for. It has to be done another way but like I said..I forgot what CK said was the method to make sure that doesn't happen. Talk to a mod. They can steer you correctly.

From the link:
For members that do NOT wish to use PayPal and want to become a Supporting Member you may also send a check or money order to: Forum Foundry Inc. PO Box 3503, Cedar Park, TX 78630. Please include the forum you are supporting (USMB) and username on the check or money order.

From the link:
For members that do NOT wish to use PayPal and want to become a Supporting Member you may also send a check or money order to: Forum Foundry Inc. PO Box 3503, Cedar Park, TX 78630. Please include the forum you are supporting (USMB) and username on the check or money order.

Not a problem with using pay pal but how do you do it? :lol: you have to remember I just got out of dial up when I moved to our new house. Think the Flintstones when you are talking to me.

Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account - PayPal

Look to the upper right corner and click on SIGN UP. It'll take you through the process. Choose the personal account.

You'll have to provide your name, address, phone number and bank account info that you will be paying with.

I've used Paypal for years and have never worried about my information there.

What if I just want to donate a couple of faster processors? I PM'd the Admin with no response. :mad:

I want USMB to run @ 3Ghz+

From the link:

Not a problem with using pay pal but how do you do it? :lol: you have to remember I just got out of dial up when I moved to our new house. Think the Flintstones when you are talking to me.

click and it will guide you.

Marion, if you are serious, PM me.

You can't do it straight paypal cuz if you do, usmb has it set that it will take donations every year..or was it every month?...that the amount was set for. It has to be done another way but like I said..I forgot what CK said was the method to make sure that doesn't happen. Talk to a mod. They can steer you correctly.

It does not auto charge me every year. I have to go in and pay again.

From the link:

click and it will guide you.

TY didn't even connect with it. Do cat rescue and someone just dumped off kittens and didn't twig on the link. Thanks.

Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account - PayPal

Look to the upper right corner and click on SIGN UP. It'll take you through the process. Choose the personal account.

You'll have to provide your name, address, phone number and bank account info that you will be paying with.

I've used Paypal for years and have never worried about my information there.

Exactly. PP is very protective of their customers.

When I did pull them up they look totally cool and VERY supportive of new business members.

Forum List

Back