Help us Ben!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
ben.jpg

Now that you are out a job, perhaps we can help each other and hire you for a job. For you see, there is the guy who has been asked to leave who just won't leave.

ben.jpg
thKJZ6OP0S.jpg

Nobody with a brain asked...

This is how the liberal loons in academia should be treated. Police officers around the country should REFUSE to remove children from public schools. Let the liberal loons enter these war zones unarmed and risk their very lives trying to teach these thugs how to read and write.

Why was the police officer even called? What in the hell do you expect when a police officer is called to a situation like that?

From what I have learned, the only thing wrong the police officer did was loose control of the child once the child was on the floor. In other words, he was suppose to forcibly remove the child and the body slam to the ground was perfectly acceptable. No matter which position you take in the situation, that explantion is just plain nuts. Either the officer was suppose to sweet talk the child into obeying their teachers or he is to force the child to leave. There is no in between.

I think the police officer should do a counter suit on the public school system

May the excessive force be with you!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Force is the name of the game when it comes to a public school system that does not teach respect or morals of any kind.

The leftist loons have created an amoral society full of essentially wild animals to educate.

Parents around the country should remove their children from public schools and either place them in private schools or home school.

This is how the liberal loons in academia should be treated. Police officers around the country should REFUSE to remove children from public schools. Let the liberal loons enter these war zones unarmed and risk their very lives trying to teach these thugs how to read and write.

Why was the police officer even called? What in the hell do you expect when a police officer is called to a situation like that?

From what I have learned, the only thing wrong the police officer did was loose control of the child once the child was on the floor. In other words, he was suppose to forcibly remove the child and the body slam to the ground was perfectly acceptable. No matter which position you take in the situation, that explantion is just plain nuts. Either the officer was suppose to sweet talk the child into obeying their teachers or he is to force the child to leave. There is no in between.

You Reaganist morons have ruined the nonrich and the country and wonder why schools are a problem. The liberals are already there, while the brave, independent GOPers run for the hills, hoping their greedy heroes will finally give a real tax cut to them. Hasn't happened yet.

You Reaganist morons have ruined the nonrich and the country and wonder why schools are a problem. The liberals are already there, while the brave, independent GOPers run for the hills, hoping their greedy heroes will finally give a real tax cut to them. Hasn't happened yet.

My, my, always the victim blaming others for your problems.

Any idiot can do that. Where is the accountability I wonder? When will we ever see any from either party?

Any idiot can do that. Where is the accountability I wonder? When will we ever see any from either party?
I'm fine. The country and the world are still suffering from Reagan and Booosh policy. Duh, see sig.

I'm fine. The country and the world are still suffering from Reagan and Booosh policy. Duh, see sig.

So you are doing just fine?

I guess you want 8 more years of hope and change, screw the rest of those suffering.

I guess you want 8 more years of hope and change, screw the rest of those suffering.
They should try giving Obama's mandate some respect. Your party is a bought off disgrace. ANYTHING for the greedy idiot rich. Even some dupes are figuring it out.

They should try giving Obama's mandate some respect. Your party is a bought off disgrace. ANYTHING for the greedy idiot rich. Even some dupes are figuring it out.

The GOP is not my party. Boehner and company have done nothing but empower Obama.

No, all I'm saying is that ignoring the Dims participation in the countries demise is beyond ignorant.

The GOP is not my party. Boehner and company have done nothing but empower Obama.

No, all I'm saying is that ignoring the Dims participation in the countries demise is beyond ignorant.
You're way out there. LOL "country's demise". So let's see. GOP allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, 2 stupidest wars ever, a corrupt world depression, and the worst party first obstruction ever, ditto worst bs propaganda machine ever, and 30 years of pander to the rich- see sig. Tell me what the Dems did, dupe.

You're way out there. LOL "country's demise". So let's see. GOP allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, 2 stupidest wars ever, a corrupt world depression, and the worst party first obstruction ever, ditto worst bs propaganda machine ever, and 30 years of pander to the rich- see sig. Tell me what the Dems did, dupe.

What did the Dims do? They sat around like angelic beings playing the victim the whole time.

Duh!

What did the Dims do? They sat around like angelic beings playing the victim the whole time.

Duh!
The whole world is the GOP's victim. So the Dems did nothing. QED. Keep voting for a-holes, dupe.

Forum List

Back