help the disabled christians with obamacare

Jun 17, 2014
Japan
Chicago is a hard world to get along with people, they have so much to offer out here and so many men that call it for the nation America. this nation circulates around my African nation and life , we have heard that there is a community of trained and professional career family. we not that successful it seems in communicating but we are better than you in ideas help us live and don't forget that you offended us with congress please talk to Jamel Hoover immediately about future politics and serve the 50 alliances groups its only me with this problem. I have siblings that cant get a hold to and never had sex, suppose to be into the word I have commanded them and given them. there are people who considered it and could be other family. My number gets greater and greater help out at Colorado ADX PLEASE MY LIFE IS THERE BUT I STAY IN CHICAGO CALL THE POLICE and social security I have been abandoned and get me a certificate of good luck. I go to pacific garden mission and I am not on amber alert for protection and family services anymore however someone who use to calls me a threat. I need you to respect those who know me , I have neighbors who might need help with career, we know americans in our areawe fighting for kids, I helped spiritually to give them a better identity and want to know. I am on Canal and Roosevelt, call the FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS, respect the arabs and African familys on the street and they can keep inheritance business and it must be a forced law. I have five senses in the hospital, we need to respect the African president at the white house and there is a heavenly reward. There are kids coming up everywhere, and I suppose to be respected for the future of macdonalds, this is to any nation where a people started I am the man who done it before. I use to have religion, don't believe anymore help me im on the streets police watching me tey cant be crooked, I deserve to live as a alderman that does live off of drugs and have community

This not my face, but I can be identified god bless the public world who someday I don't need anything but mine and myself and the receipt of family for the hard work and social security jamel Benton.

Forum List

Back