Help the Black community

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Hoffstra, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,360
    If the object was to keep black people docile and placated, they are clearly not brainwashed as they are violent and resentful. Mostly against other black people.

2. RKMBrown

RKMBrown Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,297
    I believe he meant wrt the democrat party.

3. thanatos144

thanatos144 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,595
    It is easy to help the black community... They just need to stop voting in their slave masters.... I mean hell they elect the KKK ... Just because I know I have to spell it out for your pea brain I talking about they stupidly vote for the democrats who want them as voter slave stock.

4. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,360
    All the "help" the black community has gotten in the last 50 years had patently not helped anyone or anything. Stop helping. It's not helping.

5. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,626
    Wait...What? did you read what I highlighted (your words), and so your reply was suggested in response to the Jews being brought up in this as being the (closest parallel), as they were protected by the super powers as a people is what you said in response to, and so it seems in your words spoken through out this thread, that you would seemingly want the same protections right on and on in excuse of, except in your case it would be for a race as being protected or given the leg up instead of a people as in all Americans in need of help regardless of their color. How is this off topic or moving the goal post when I am responding to your very own words as was spoken to another ? Do you know about the "Final Call", a Muslim news paper that was circulating in the black neighborhoods, and still may be circulating in those neighborhoods to this very day ? You want to talk about some radical brainwashing, now that was it wow..

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  6. Asclepias

Asclepias Work Hard Play Hard

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,538
    I saw exactly what you bolded. However your arrival at that conclusion still alludes me. How did you miss "they dont count" when it was in the exact same sentence and prior to "the closest parallel"? To top if off if you were on point, "the closest parallel" was a reference to the oppression they went through not what assistance they received getting back on their feet. How did you miss that? Why would you assume I was asking for help building a nation within a nation from a society that caused the problem in the first place? What words did I speak to another that expressed me wanting this help? Can you quote them for me? Lastly, what does the Final Call have to do with this?

Lets remember the point is to show another ethnicity that went through what Blacks did in the US so we can compare the level of recovery they have achieved against what Black people have achieved. The point is not to focus on some unsubstantiated conclusions about what i want by totally misreading some random statement.

7. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,981
    Blacks live far worse lives outside of America

8. thanatos144

thanatos144 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,595
    Hey dummy everyone lives worse lives outside of America.

9. Asclepias

Asclepias Work Hard Play Hard

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,538
    You need to get out more. There are some extremely wealthy Black people inside and outside of the US.

10. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ENTJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,422
    "Help the Black community"

Teach it to fish. Give it one year to work. Expiration date. Same with the white community.