Help stick it to Hugo Chavez

I think the Secret Service should sneak a bumper sticker on the back of his car while he's in Harlem that says "I Hate *******" - then let the gangbangers up there "take care of him"... oops! was that my "out loud voice"?

:rotflmao: rep for you !~~~~~~

There are few Citgo's around here, but as far as boycotting one over another, won't matter. If we don't buy Citgo's, China will. It's all one vast pool, from which the buyers compete. Commodities. ;)

I don't think it's that simple. It certainly will not kill Citco, but US consumption stopping will put a big dent in his bottom line. And he can't sell to those like China that already have a supply right away. It would be more of a message BY the PEOPLE and from the PEOPLE if you will. Bout time we take charge, no one else is.

I don't think it's that simple. It certainly will not kill Citco, but US consumption stopping will put a big dent in his bottom line. And he can't sell to those like China that already have a supply right away. It would be more of a message BY the PEOPLE and from the PEOPLE if you will. Bout time we take charge, no one else is.

FYI. .. it is CitGO not CitCO... :)

I'm for boycotting ALL gas, well except for after I eat chili.

And, I will need to fill up the old truck on Monday, the wife will need gas when she gets back from Boston on Sunday.

Well, shit, forget it..............:huh:

Forum List

Back