Help! Rape!

So this woman has NO rights, The man did not have to confront her, the fact that he DID confront her shows the same behavior as the many who confront others daily and get into some type of altercation because of it. If she is in her space, and not threatening him he has NO right to confront her for anything she is doing. She was obviously scared of him, and that should have been enough to make him leave her alone, BUT OH NO it is I am gonna take it to another level, and confront this bitch because she is looking at me!! No reason whatsoever for him to even speak to this lady if she seems uncomfortable around him. Ego driven RACIST actions like his are what causes racial tension. Forced confrontation is what gets people killed. If she had shot and killed his ass because she was scared of him, he would be just as dead as if he had tried to attack her even if he had been going to preach the gospel to her.

The post said she yelled "rape" when he confronted her. I don't give a damn what color he was or she was he has NO right to confront her in her own space!! It is not as if he were going to ask directions, he had confrontation on his mind, probably walked in a threatening manner as someone with confrontation at forefront will he got what he wanted.

So this woman has NO rights, The man did not have to confront her, the fact that he DID confront her shows the same behavior as the many who confront others daily and get into some type of altercation because of it. If she is in her space, and not threatening him he has NO right to confront her for anything she is doing. She was obviously scared of him, and that should have been enough to make him leave her alone, BUT OH NO it is I am gonna take it to another level, and confront this bitch because she is looking at me!! No reason whatsoever for him to even speak to this lady if she seems uncomfortable around him. Ego driven RACIST actions like his are what causes racial tension. Forced confrontation is what gets people killed. If she had shot and killed his ass because she was scared of him, he would be just as dead as if he had tried to attack her even if he had been going to preach the gospel to her.
He hadn't gotten within 50 feet of her before she started to freak out and at that point I don't think he was even walking directly toward her. Anybody that frightened of the world should probably just stay inside.

This is pathetic. When approached by a black man, this woman screams RAPE. Must suck to be scared and paranoid all the time. She's probably learned from her favorite news channel just how scary the outside world is.

Watch this white woman scream 'RAPE!' when a black man walks towards her to ask a question

From the self defense training I've seen,
people are instructed to yell FIRE!

Maybe if she had done this, the man would not be falsely accused of anything but it would still serve the purpose of drawing public attention and making it clear that is her intent.

JoeNormal

Still does not address WHY he even was walking toward her AT ALL. And why would he start filming his actions unless he knew he was starting the EXACT thing he ended up with a CONFRONTATION. Post all the BS you want that is EXACTLY what happened, and happens hundreds of times a day in your liberal GOTCHA mentality. She was in her own space, so he had NO RIGHT to approach her at all. So she was INSIDE her OWN property. He should just have left her alone. But like all liberals he had to FORCE his issue on her.

Still does not address WHY he even was walking toward her AT ALL. And why would he start filming his actions unless he knew he was starting the EXACT thing he ended up with a CONFRONTATION. Post all the BS you want that is EXACTLY what happened, and happens hundreds of times a day in your liberal GOTCHA mentality. She was in her own space, so he had NO RIGHT to approach her at all. So she was INSIDE her OWN property. He should just have left her alone. But like all liberals he had to FORCE his issue on her.
He was in a common area of a complex his mother lives in and wanted to know why she was spying on them with binoculars. If he hadn't been recording the confrontation, it would have been a he-said/she-said incident. You probably identify with her because you're also old, frightened and have some very definite ideas about race.

He was interjecting himself into her life, and speaking to her in an aggressive tone. He was starting a CONFRONTATION. she stopped it didn't she? When he was filming his gotcha moment actually she had beaten him and his narrative didn't prove shit except the old lady had shut down the confrontation almost instantly. His little tape just proved his intent. He was lucky that he got away with it and didn't go on over to her property. He is also lucky that she didn't have a son there to send him on his way in one form or another. It looks to me as if he just chose to victimize an old lady because he is really chicken shit. Of course I KNOW you race baiters and apologist would have said the SAME thing if he had been white, and she had been Black, I could just see it on the evening news. YOU ARE THE RACIST, YOU SEE EVERYTHING THROUGH a RACIAL MICROSCOPE while normal people don't even think about race, proving beyond a SHADOW of a DOUBT YOU ARE RACIST.

Forum List

Back