help...please....out of control mouse

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
my cordless mouse is acting oddly...taken on a life of its own...okay dont laugh....at points the mouse seems heavier...i know that is not possible but i swear it does....it will not work.. it is slow and hard to move....the batteries are fine...if i pick it up and shake it...it will improve for a bit then goes back to being weird...

so now please solve my problem now that you have the extensive scientifc describtion of the problem....lol...i swear it seems heavier at times...sluggish and heavy

my cordless mouse is acting oddly...taken on a life of its own...okay dont laugh....at points the mouse seems heavier...i know that is not possible but i swear it does....it will not work.. it is slow and hard to move....the batteries are fine...if i pick it up and shake it...it will improve for a bit then goes back to being weird...

so now please solve my problem now that you have the extensive scientifc describtion of the problem....lol...i swear it seems heavier at times...sluggish and heavy

Try a new Mouse pad :)

It's prolly your surface. You need something dry, slippery, and has enough visual texture so the laser can track properly.

Microthin.com

$10 at Staples. I've used mine for about a year, and bought my son one about a month ago. He's a typical teenager, so Dad doesn't do much right, but he actually thanked me.

Um, I have a cordless mouse.

When it acts like what you are saying, it's time for new batteries!

(Though you say the batteries are fine....try another set and see)

It's prolly your surface. You need something dry, slippery, and has enough visual texture so the laser can track properly.

Microthin.com

$10 at Staples. I've used mine for about a year, and bought my son one about a month ago. He's a typical teenager, so Dad doesn't do much right, but he actually thanked me.

Yeah, the first time my mouse ever did that I went and bought a new one. It did the same thing after about a week or two. New pad and good to go. Lucky thing too, I was about to give those mice to the cat to play with. :lol:

I've had one actually blow up in my hand before. It was a Microsoft. It made a little "pop" like a cap gun, and left burn marks on my old mouse pad. :lol:

okay i got a radio shack mousepad....one of them padded ones..with the hump for the wrist....

glock that must have been some hot cyber....lol....

thanks yall...and yes i know you were laughing....

okay i wasnt so sure i believe yall.....first the mousepad seemed too simple a solution but being the doubtign thomas i am....i look at mousepad...it has a worn path ...where the mouse makes an arc....so i clean it off..the path is like worn leather...new mouse pad coming up

Mouse%20Trap-thumb-520x371.jpg

Forum List

Back