Help, Need a song

Jessie

Rookie
Oct 24, 2004
Clinton, IA
I need some suggestions. I have one song picked out for our wedding ceremony, but we have to have 2 songs. Any suggestions on an additional song?
Thanks!

Jessie said:
Any suggestions on an additional song?
'I swear'! Can't remember who sings it though. I wanted it at my wedding but in my church, well, it's a sin to swear, LOL!

What song do you have so far?

UsaPride said:
'I swear'! Can't remember who sings it though. I wanted it at my wedding but in my church, well, it's a sin to swear, LOL!

What song do you have so far?
thats by all for one.

but as of right now the only one i have is you raise me up by josh groban

We had a live band at our reception, we chose an Elvis song thinking it would be nice and easy to dance to.

This was the only time I ever heard it that way but the danged band played a polka version of the song. It was awful and we had such a hard time trying to dance to the danged song. It was one of the two things that went horribly wrong...

Oh, the song was "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You"

no1tovote4 said:
This was the only time I ever heard it that way but the danged band played a polka version of the song. It was awful and we had such a hard time trying to dance to the danged song. It was one of the two things that went horribly wrong...
That's just wrong, but thinking back, isn't it just a little funny? LOL! :tng: :mm:

UsaPride said:
That's just wrong, but thinking back, isn't it just a little funny? LOL! :tng: :mm:

I try to repress the memory at every opportunity. Who could ruin Elvis that way?

The number 1 thing that went wrong was my Best Man started into a lecture about divorce when he was supposed to be giving the toast. We all thought that at some point he would get to the part about us not getting one but all he did was lecture. Finally some brave soul said, "Hear, Hear!" and we all started to get really drunk.

It's another memory I try to suppress....

no1tovote4 said:
my Best Man started into a lecture about divorce when he was supposed to be giving the toast.
Holy hell! That would be bad!

Hmm, first time we got married (eloped) I had second degree burns on my face. After the "wedding" he went back to the barracks and I went home. Our second wedding (Church) we fought on the way to the reception, he ended up getting drunk and passed out after I helped him into the house. Oh yeah, fond memories, lol!

Jessie said:
I need some suggestions. I have one song picked out for our wedding ceremony, but we have to have 2 songs. Any suggestions on an additional song?
Thanks!

why don't we get drunk and screw

manu1959 said:
why don't we get drunk and screw

Now I just dont know about that one....Johnney I know would like to have that as our song. Dont think the parents would like that too much though

UsaPride said:
Thank you, lol! I was sitting here racking my brain!

Nice!!
What's the first dance song? I'm so nosey, LOL! :tng:

As of now, our first dance is going to be "By Your Side" by Sade

Our "song" was Godsend by dc Talk. Good song, and the DJ put a bit of a stronger beat behind it so we could dance.

For your fiance, though, may I recommend that he enter the church to the Monday Night Football theme. I did that, and it was a great tension breaker! :thup:

Forum List

Back