Help! My Freaking Cat Has Me Kidnapped!

One of my kittens was like that, but outgrew it. If this cat's 18, it doesn't have much of an appetite anymore and wants some attention, is all. But how come your wife won't take turns if she loves it so much? Or do you secretly love it as much as she does?
Jim's a closet nice guy, I bet.

No.

Just NO.

Lol, this stupid cat is driving me up a wall, roflmao.
:badgrin:
51vLP99ua4L._SY352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Lies, all lies I tell ya.

Hoomans are trainable. Need better chow, just saying.

What are you feeding the cheeky little kitty?
Oh, he likes the food, he just wants the rest of the pride there with him when he eats.
Lions have prides. Kittens have kindles. It would be a Kindle of kittens.
How old is he? If he if quite young he may be looking for protection as he is vulnerable when he is eating. What are you feeding him? Try a topper. That might add a little taste.

Oh, he likes the food, he just wants the rest of the pride there with him when he eats.
How old is he? If he if quite young he may be looking for protection as he is vulnerable when he is eating. What are you feeding him? Try a topper. That might add a little taste.
He is 18, and if you ask him, he is in a Pride, not a kindle, lol.

He is 18, and if you ask him, he is in a Pride, not a kindle, lol.

At that age, it would be a clowder. A clowder of cats. He knows this. He just likes messing with you.

I have my neighbor's cat. He is the neighborhood killer. I made the mistake of calling for him about six months ago when I found a rat in the house. He answered the call and killed the rat. Now I get daily dead rats AND I am on the hook for protection catnip and party mix.

Just to further put me in my place, he sleeps with my dog.

Forum List

Back