Help Me Write My New Reality Show

So today the contestants are divided into two teams consisting of Douglas and the girls against everybody else and are assigned barracks for the teams... Let's see what antics they can get into...

no1tovote4 said:
So today the contestants are divided into two teams consisting of Douglas and the girls against everybody else and are assigned barracks for the teams... Let's see what antics they can get into...

Well Amber is already sizing up Douglas as her first conquest while Liz is sizing up Amber and sees right thru her feeble charade.

Enter Lonnie the surprise contestant who is very hip to Amber antics and is going to throw a monkey wrench in Amber's plans by...............

Bonnie said:
Yes Sindy does make for better T.V drama than Sandy.

Noooooo. Sin-D. :D

You can get rid of the hyphen if you really must, but.. :D

Shattered said:
Noooooo. Sin-D. :D

You can get rid of the hyphen if you really must, but.. :D

Okay Sin-D it is... and tell us about Sin-D's character?? What is she really like on this space base??

Bonnie said:
Okay Sin-D it is... and tell us about Sin-D's character?? What is she really like on this space base??

Uh wait.. Space? I don't think I wanna play anymore - space is kinda boring. :poop:

Shattered said:
LMAO!!!

Maybe...but space guys are all kinda geeky, and generally not the least bit cute. :D

alright how about we throw in a long haired musician/ astronaut just to make it interesting.........You and Amber can fight over him.......... :thup:

Bonnie said:
alright how about we throw in a long haired musician/ astronaut just to make it interesting.........You and Amber can fight over him.......... :thup:

Pictures, please. :D If he's cute enough, Amber will get her ass kicked. I can be a mean bitch when I want to be.

Shattered said:
Maybe...but space guys are all kinda geeky, and generally not the least bit cute. :D

Hey! Let's not start off on a bad footing here, you can at least lie a bit...

(So when they get voted off do we get to put them into the air lock and send them flying into space? They can be picked up later by a rescue ship and sent home in disgrace for their interview on The View...)

Bonnie said:
Well Amber is already sizing up Douglas as her first conquest while Liz is sizing up Amber and sees right thru her feeble charade.

Enter Lonnie the surprise contestant who is very hip to Amber antics and is going to throw a monkey wrench in Amber's plans by...............

Announcing she is Douglas's ex-girlfriend, she then begins to tell the other girls about Douglas's habit of....

no1tovote4 said:
Announcing she is Douglas's ex-girlfriend, she then begins to tell the other girls about Douglas's habit of....
Biting his toenails.

gop_jeff said:
...tie him in a knot so Jefferson Amberslover can find himself a suitable mate! :D

:D Too bad he is stuck in a barracks with all the guys! His plans will have to take a longer view...

The Producer's have hired a slightly good-looking spokesmodel that speaks in a fake english accent in order to promote the show. She shows up and starts talking about the first challenge, which is to take a pile of spare parts and to create....

no1tovote4 said:
:D ...The Producer's have hired a slightly good-looking spokesmodel that speaks in a fake english accent in order to promote the show. She shows up and starts talking about the first challenge, which is to take a pile of spare parts and to create....

...a robot that can give hot waxes, so none of the astronauts have to.

Chaos ensues when one of the robots accidentally...

Abbey Normal said:
...a robot that can give hot waxes, so none of the astronauts have to.

Chaos ensues when one of the robots accidentally...

puts wax in the wrong place and makes Amber bald

Forum List

Back