Help me understand white people

It's very simple

The white man went into the lands of black people, red people and brown people, robbed them off their land, colonized them, took them over and used their lands to build themselves up. So white people are in a superior position (Now matter what the social or political order is) because of the deeds of their forefathers

Yes.. That's how I made my fortune. I highly recommend raping and pillaging as a career.. Grow the fuck up...

1) How did you get so much money?

Honestly. I want to know how you came to acquire untold millions, billions which you freely spend on whatever you want. Do you honestly work hard? Did you inherit the wealth, do you own companies and the millions of dollars just flow your way like magic?
I feel like I've worked hard and made money in my life, and even though I don't spend like a drunken sailor, it all just disappears, vanishes down the black hole of housing, car payments, insurance, you name it. I don't understand who is on the other end, the people whose money just outpaces anything they spend it on. What is your secret? Trust me, it's not like I can do anything with the info.
It's very simple

The white man went into the lands of black people, red people and brown people, robbed them off their land, colonized them, took them over and used their lands to build themselves up. So white people are in a superior position (Now matter what the social or political order is) because of the deeds of their forefathers
2) Do you all have perfect lives?

Honestly. Does every single one of you have the perfect house, the perfect family, the perfect kids, the perfect job, being in perfect health, going on perfect vacations, etc? Do you people even get sick? Do you get into accidents? Do you ever in your life encounter anything that is even remotely tragic?
Whites have problems like anyone else but in spite of their personal problems in life (which of course non white people have too), dealing with the systematic racism is not an issue for them.

Whites are presumed competent until proven otherwise, they aren’t asked to speak for their entire group, and rarely are they in environments where they are likely to feel out of place.
All I've seen my entire life is just white people partying. Happy, smiley white people partying like they have infinite money and not a care in the world. Please tell me there is at least one white person out there who is struggling just a little bit, or upset just a little bit. I want to know if you exist.
Don’t get it twisted.

Everyone has challenges in life. Few people are born with massive wealth. White people can be born with the misfortune of having abusive, irresponsible, drug-addicted parents. Their health might go, they might lose a loved one from an unfortunate death. .

However, it’s extremely unlikely that any hardship a white person may endure is due to social constructs engineered by black or any non white person.

White privilege..

We learn that Black Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist, no.... just no..... But it must be White privilege you see.

Let's see....

White Southerner Stevie Ray Vaughan played better than Hendrix on his own song.

Then there's shredders that dominate even Vaughan.

Like Swedish Malmsteen.

Like Italian American Petrucci.

Like Polish American Gilbert.

Like Polish American Ron Jarzombek.

If you know anything about playing the guitar, I am certain that if any of those white guitar players (and for the record they were and ARE great and I have seen most of them live You forgot to mention Jeff Healy).
I think that they all would unanimously say that a major influence in their playing was Hendrix.

While he was not the best technical guitarist he could play in any genre effectively if not better than most.

The difference between him and others was his mastery of "sound"....meaning usage of effects never heard before he became known. JMO

Why is violence always brought up? So, you whoop a white man? Does this really prove anything, other than thuggery?
Molly, what it proves is Blacks with this mentality have nothing going for them other than habits and abilities properly attributable to chimpanzees. They seem to feel that their propensity for physical violence and uncivilized conduct is something to be proud of -- and they wonder why so many of them have been in prison, presently are in prison, or soon will be in prison.

The primary reason for such eager willingness to resort to violence is the fact that Blacks with this mentality have nothing more to lose than (maybe) a minimum-wage job. For the majority of them the welfare check will continue to support whatever family they might have and they manifest no real fear of going to prison because prison is filled with their "homies" and other similarly demented ghetto rats.

I was born and raised on the Brooklyn Waterfront, which back in the thirties was all White and as bad-ass as it gets. Back then there were Whites, largely Irish and Italians, who would make today's baddest gangsta niggas look like vaudeville n!ggers and titless girls. But American Whites have for the most part become fully civilized, socially and intellectually developed. They no longer compete, transact, and behave on the level of chimpanzees.

Last edited:
This is funny. I'm looking at whites here making every excuse in the world. But while they all say they are struggling the median income for whites is above the national average. Their rate of poverty is half the national average. The average white family has 15 tunes more wealth than non whites and it's not all due to hard work, emphasis on education or anything similar. Much like the family with the abusive member, whites have chosen to sweep things under the rug and try to keep them hidden by bullying people who mention it.. We can go to Wal Mart and see sloppy looking whites, but those sloppy looking whites in many cases are racists. There are poor struggling whites but they blame non whites and immigrants for taking their jobs or promotions because they are racists. We can talk ablur whites spending themselves into poverty, but that means you had the money to spend. We can talk about whites who struggle because they misuse credit cads, but that means you have to have the money to exceed your credit limit. These things a lot of people of color do not have. And what is being asked here is how did whites get all this?
It you want lending rules relaxed, then build yourselves some black owned banks and start lending money to your own at that lower expectation. You expect whitey to give you everything because you're black. It doesn't work that way.

There are 19 locations in FLorida alone. Black owned banks that is. Black people in US are becoming multimillionaires every year, and good for them. The only problem these people here have is its not fast enough for them. They want it all now. screw progress that is and was made, because they don't think white people really mean it.
never mind that millions were happy the day a black president was elected.
Most of these people are also part of the older generation and they carry too much personal pain to let it go, to make way for the new generations of people who actually DO have open minds and good will. They need to die out also with the majority of White people who actually are racists. In my experience living here in California, I see young people of all and mixed races living together very well. Race baiting is definately a hinderance that slows down the natural process of people living together in a good way.

You have to do better than this.

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. counted 25 black-owned banks remaining in the country last year, down from 48 in 2001. That decrease came even as the overall number of minority-owned banks increased slightly, going from 164 to 174. In addition, the majority of black-owned banks that remain open are on shaky ground and struggling to hold on in the face of the economic devastation that has ravaged many of their customers. Analysts say 60 percent of black-run banks lost money in 2013.

Black-Owned Banks in America Are Fighting to Stay Alive | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

Overall there are 7,135 banks. This means 7,110 are not black.

Yarddog we've been here since at least 1600. We have been more than patient. Seems to me that whites like you overuse the term race baiting. To you it's race baiting when a back person accurately states how whites are still practicing racism. Whites have used race baiting in every era pf American history. We see whites doing it here every day and in classic lunatic fashion, they call us who respond back with what whites are actually ding, not the imagined crap whites believe about us are the race baiters. No, the old backs do not need to do out with the old white racists because the old blacks are not the problem the old white racists are. No they don't have let shit go because some white man has an opinion.

I don't know what kind if young black people you have seen but you most certainly have not sat down and held discussions with them about race.

I've lived in the United States since I was 4 years old. To this day, though, I'm still not sure I completely understand white people. Maybe you guys can help. Here's some things I don't understand about you all:

Honestly. I want to know how you came to acquire untold millions, billions which you freely spend on whatever you want. Do you honestly work hard? Did you inherit the wealth, do you own companies and the millions of dollars just flow your way like magic?
I feel like I've worked hard and made money in my life, and even though I don't spend like a drunken sailor, it all just disappears, vanishes down the black hole of housing, car payments, insurance, you name it. I don't understand who is on the other end, the people whose money just outpaces anything they spend it on. What is your secret? Trust me, it's not like I can do anything with the info.

Honestly. Does every single one of you have the perfect house, the perfect family, the perfect kids, the perfect job, being in perfect health, going on perfect vacations, etc? Do you people even get sick? Do you get into accidents? Do you ever in your life encounter anything that is even remotely tragic?

All I've seen my entire life is just white people partying. Happy, smiley white people partying like they have infinite money and not a care in the world. Please tell me there is at least one white person out there who is struggling just a little bit, or upset just a little bit. I want to know if you exist.
So, you don't wish to understand at all.

What doesn't he understand?

I've lived in the United States since I was 4 years old. To this day, though, I'm still not sure I completely understand white people. Maybe you guys can help. Here's some things I don't understand about you all:

Shouldn’t you be asking why blacks aren’t doing better?

I work with many professional blacks who are doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists, etc....
Why are so many blacks still choosing careers in criminality?

Because they aren't.

Shouldn’t you be asking why blacks aren’t doing better?

I work with many professional blacks who are doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists, etc....
Why are so many blacks still choosing careers in criminality?

yes and that is just it, Black people are doing better every day now. Business ownership is rising. the rate they are leaving poverty is rising. But that doesnt matter, its not good enough for those who believe all white people are rich, thus 100 % of black people need to also be rich no matter what their life style. Thats the Mugabe school of thought.

Yarddog, your opinion is not the reality of how things are.. The Mugabe school of thought is that whites robbed his people of their land therefore whites have ti give it back. So before you run your mouth, you rally need to study these things. The reality of the numbers show that whites have 15 times the accumulated wealth of blacks. And this was created by policies made by whites according to studies done that thoroughly examine such things, not internet loud mouth white know nothings looking for excuses to deny. Now those are the facts and no matter what kind of dumb ass statement you make the facts remain and will stand.

White people's lives are generally better because life is a little easier when you have money and a job.
Well here's where it get's interesting because you'd think dealing with poverty, racism, crumbling schools and dilapidated housing, which is common for black people would be pretty stressful.

Yet, all data indicates it's whites and those with money who are more likely to drink alcohol, use drugs, or smoke cigarettes.

So what’s going on ?

It must the lack of coping skills among white people.

Those who face oppressive conditions must, as a matter of survival, learn to deal with these conditions from an early age, where as because white people (As a group) have been pampered and provided for they don’t learn the same lessons because they never have to

If their grades drop, they pay for tutors;
if they wreck their car, they get it fixed or get another one;
When white screw up, someone is usually there to bail them out.

But all that fks them ups.

Not to romanticize oppression, of course, but what studies show is that the folks whites have been taught to fear and loathe often have more self-control than those in your own families.

So blacks are more likely than whites to report having been offered drugs in the past month, we are less likely to actually use drugs than their whites.

Black people are also less likely to drink than whites. Despite targeted liquor and tobacco advertising in poor black communities.

Black people are less likely to commit suicide, as suicide is linked more to having one’s previously high status threatened than to absolute hardship. Too much money, too much power, and a mentality of entitlement and expectation that can leave a person dangerously ill-equipped to deal with the real world.

None of this is to say that I should now pity the whites, but if your going truthfully analyze what is wrong with the culture, u should begin with the folks at the top, as the old saying goes, the fish tends to rot from the head down.
Maybe you should reword that statement to say "RICH white people as a group". I don't know anyone who can afford tutors or buy a new car when they wreck theirs.
You do now, ME! :biggrin:

This is funny. I'm looking at whites here making every excuse in the world. But while they all say they are struggling the median income for whites is above the national average. Their rate of poverty is half the national average. The average white family has 15 tunes more wealth than non whites and it's not all due to hard work, emphasis on education or anything similar. Much like the family with the abusive member, whites have chosen to sweep things under the rug and try to keep them hidden by bullying people who mention it.. We can go to Wal Mart and see sloppy looking whites, but those sloppy looking whites in many cases are racists. There are poor struggling whites but they blame non whites and immigrants for taking their jobs or promotions because they are racists. We can talk ablur whites spending themselves into poverty, but that means you had the money to spend. We can talk about whites who struggle because they misuse credit cads, but that means you have to have the money to exceed your credit limit. These things a lot of people of color do not have. And what is being asked here is how did whites get all this?
It you want lending rules relaxed, then build yourselves some black owned banks and start lending money to your own at that lower expectation. You expect whitey to give you everything because you're black. It doesn't work that way.

There are 19 locations in FLorida alone. Black owned banks that is. Black people in US are becoming multimillionaires every year, and good for them. The only problem these people here have is its not fast enough for them. They want it all now. screw progress that is and was made, because they don't think white people really mean it.
never mind that millions were happy the day a black president was elected.
Most of these people are also part of the older generation and they carry too much personal pain to let it go, to make way for the new generations of people who actually DO have open minds and good will. They need to die out also with the majority of White people who actually are racists. In my experience living here in California, I see young people of all and mixed races living together very well. Race baiting is definately a hinderance that slows down the natural process of people living together in a good way.

You have to do better than this.

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. counted 25 black-owned banks remaining in the country last year, down from 48 in 2001. That decrease came even as the overall number of minority-owned banks increased slightly, going from 164 to 174. In addition, the majority of black-owned banks that remain open are on shaky ground and struggling to hold on in the face of the economic devastation that has ravaged many of their customers. Analysts say 60 percent of black-run banks lost money in 2013.

Black-Owned Banks in America Are Fighting to Stay Alive | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

Overall there are 7,135 banks. This means 7,110 are not black.

Yarddog we've been here since at least 1600. We have been more than patient. Seems to me that whites like you overuse the term race baiting. To you it's race baiting when a back person accurately states how whites are still practicing racism. Whites have used race baiting in every era pf American history. We see whites doing it here every day and in classic lunatic fashion, they call us who respond back with what whites are actually ding, not the imagined crap whites believe about us are the race baiters. No, the old backs do not need to do out with the old white racists because the old blacks are not the problem the old white racists are. No they don't have let shit go because some white man has an opinion.

I don't know what kind if young black people you have seen but you most certainly have not sat down and held discussions with them about race.

Gee, I guess I read the wrong links, so there were 19 branches that I saw in Florida but I guess they were onlt from one or two banks.

The purpose of my post was that black people are perfectly capable of opening and maintaining their own banks in response to the post before me. As you point out however they are struggling, a lot of banks took it hit in 2007, not just black ones. If they needed help from the government, they had 8 years with a black president. So lets see what Trump does in th enext 3 years. I would bet Black banks will be doing better by the end of his term than they were after Obama.

#BankBlack -- Top 23 Black-Owned Banks, Credit Unions and Other Financial Institutions

Asians seem to do fine in your so called racist capitalist America ......even fist generation asians from communist China that barely speak english do well ........maybe its because they have a strong family unit .

Forum List

Back