Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

I thought this needed repeating:

It really blows my mind that a black single father here on USMB has the balls to blame white racism for the current situation of all the black kids living in poor communities and he REFUSES to acknowledge that black people are doing it to themselves. When you are poor and black and you have a baby, you fucked yourself. Racist America didn't fuck you, you fucked yourself with that big black dick of yours. LOL

Hyperbole is a fallacy. The use of fallacy in an argument is a sign that the speaker or writer realizes their argument is weak, for if the argument was believed to be strong, without the use of hyperbole, there would be no need for hyperbole.

Black people do not blame "All" of black peoples problems on racism or in particular, no one has attributed the phenomenon of poor black children "All" on racism. Point out where that was done? If you are intelligent....if you are honest.....if you have a solid argument.....why make slit up?

All black problems are not the result of racism. As a general rule, however, the degree that a socioeconomic statistic, like rate of poverty, wealth, unemployment, etc, differs between blacks and whites......is likely the accrued impact of this nations racism against blacks.

All actions create REACTIONS. Some whites are hell bent on coming up with theories on the black condition devoid of this natural law. In other words, in their theory and reasoning......the reaction and consequences of centuries of white racism is NEVER part of the logic.....as if racism existed only as a thought....but never an action that produced negative consequences as a reaction.

Lets take out the hyperbole

Black single fathers blame white racism for the current situation of poor blacks more than they do themselves for not raising their own kids. The evidence I'm right is in prison. Most prisoners didn't have dads when they grew up.

When you are poor and you have a baby you fucked yourself and your kid. White America didn't fuck you. You fucked you.

I appreciate your efforts to clarify your argument. It has not gone unnoticed. That said, you left one fallacy behind and brought a different one.Namely, where is the study/polling on the opinions of black single fathers? If I were to make a claim about racial racial attitudes, I have document history and countless studies that I can link to to support my premise/claim. Thus, the fallacy is that you have supporting evidence on the thoughts of single black fathers in regards to whom they blame for their kid not having a father in the home. The fact that most prisoners did not have fathers when they grew up is not in anyway evidence supporting who these single black men blame.

First you said that blacks or single black fathers blame "ALL" of this on white racism. You correctly stepped back from that. Now you are making a claim that black single fathers "more often than not" blame white racism. Where is the supporting evidence of the thoughts of single black fathers on the subject matter? Without that.....you are not making an intellectually grounded argument. Now....as a married father of children, I will make the claim that the primary reason for the different rates of out of wedlock births between blacks and whites is rooted in the history of racism. However, I cannot tell you what percentage of other black married fathers believe that....because I am not aware of any studies and I have not met the majority of married black fathers to ask them.
I’m going by the blacks I debate with here. Im2 and that other guy mainly so please tell them if most blacks disagree with them

Two smart guys and I agree with about 90% of what they have to say.

I simply tell them that it may not be racism that’s keeping poor blacks down because the same shit happens to white people too.

I tell them those poor blacks have to follow the same advice us middle class people had to follow. If you get pregnant before you get a career you might be poor forever.

And you have to take school seriously learn to speak and interview and you aren’t going to get every job you interview for.

Wait, now you’re focusing on who black men blame? Who do they blame? On usmb they blame racism. They say the ignorant stuff going on in the black community is not the problem. I’ll drag you in to discuss with us

The problem with what you say sealy is that racism is the root cause of the problem. That's where the problem starts. .I showed you POLICIES that enacted in your own city over the past 50 years done primarily by whites that have had negative impacts upon back communities and you stick with this silly assertion based upon white racial stereotypes then can't see why we say racism is the problem. You at completely wrong about the black community. You don't live there. Your interactions have been few and you base what .you say in maybe 10 percent of the blacks that live in Detroit. More blacks are entering college today than ever before, This kills your premise of blacks not taking school seriously. So this is why you need to stop trying to tell actual black people what we need to do from your perspective. We see the problems and have a complete understanding of the impact pf racism. You were shown hat he reason unwed mothers increased was because married women decided to have fewer children but you are convinced that your stupid ass stereotyped bullshit is true even after being shown a situation that was studied and put into a published article by Ta Nehisi Coates. Since you so strongly believe your stereotype is fact you walk up to a married black female and tell her she should have more children. And when you do hat, may God have mercy on your soul..

So why can't you just go work in the white community and try addressing the major problems you whites there choose to ignore in order to lecture us. Doesn't the opioid disaster in your community say anything to you whites about the problems that exist in the white community?

I don't think you understand what AKIP said. He was particularly eloquent in his explanation to you ad now you are lost because you don't understand.. AKIP stated how things are rooted a history of racism which is exactly what we are saying. The root cause of the problems blacks face in America is white racism. Like AKIP said, you seem to think racism is a thought and not an action that produced negative consequences.

Alright you got me. I agree. Damn it! LOL.

When blacks were married in higher percentages in America. They were still being persecuted and still poor and suffered under the racist bigotry and policies of white supremacy.

Sealy ignores this, and this is totally bogus, incompetent and wrong in this subject matter.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
No I don't ignore or deny any of that. All I am saying, for example having a baby out of wedlock, is contributing to not only the parent being stuck in poverty but also the kid. And then the kid ends up making the same mistake.

I have a white aunt who did this. Then her daughter did it. Then her son did it and now we are waiting for his daughter to make the mistake and get knocked up before she gets her own life together.

Are you guys telling me this isn't happening in the black community?

You guys think I'm bashing the black community and not picking on the white community but really I do pick on poor whites for doing this same shit. Only difference is they don't tell me I'm wrong and that the real problem is racism.

Who's fault is it my aunt got knocked up? And who's fault is it her daughter got knocked up when she was young single and poor? And who told her son to knock up a girl when he was young single poor and stupid?

So yes blacks were persecuted even when they were married at a higher percentage. I never said racism didn't exist. I wasn't denying racism exists. I'm simply telling you guys that there are a lot of black AND WHITE people out there who are poor because of their own doing. And I gave some advice on things I would do to not repeat the mistake again. 1. Don't get pregnant when you are poor and single. 2. Make sure your kid takes school seriously. Etc.

If you are poor and have kids you fucked yourself. You should get out of poverty first and then have kids. So when I see a person who's poor and they tell me it's because of racism, I might look at their life and determine they were at least partially responsible for their poverty. Them and their parents. It's not all whitey's fault right? Yes whites may have put your parents in that position and now you have to get out of poverty but it isn't impossible if you don't have kids. It won't be easy but it's not easy for any of us.

Yeah.....you throwing in criticism of whites is only camouflage for your real target. You just throw in whites so you don't sound racist. That is not to say that you do not hold whites to the same standard, but there is obviously a statistical difference between the rates for whites and the rates for blacks in terms of poverty and the like. What accounts for the racial discrepancy is what is really at issue, for if the rates of poverty, unemployment, crime, etc, were pretty much even across the races.....we would never talk about these issues as if they were endemic to a particular race.

White people in poor communities aren't crying about racism. If they cried that something other than themselves were keeping them poor I would tell them too.

And I'll agree with you that blacks have it harder than whites. Even more reason not to handicap a poor black kid with just one parent. Have you ever heard black people say how they have to be twice as good as a white to get the job? If that is true, raising a black kid in a 1 person home is a recipe for disaster dont' you think?

Most white people in poor communities are not living in a nation as historically oppressed racial minority whose ancestors were brought to this country in chains against their will. However, many did cry about "Obama", as if he was oppressing the white race.

That is an expectation of blacks to be SUPERIOR, as a solution to racism .However, the root of racism is assumptions that a race can be inherently superior to another race. Thus, you are suggesting that blacks become racist as a means to offset white racism? I mean.....if two entities are equal in speed capacity and one entity is given more resistance to forward progress as the other, if they both are doing their best the entity with the burden can never make up the difference....without HELP. To expect blacks to be SUPERIOR to whites when we are arguing against the notion that a race is superior to another is unrealistic.
I agree whites are hypocrites. They want to ignore hundreds of years of real oppression then claim to be oppressed.

The second part it’s like you are reading into what I’m saying and changing. I’m not saying it’s right blacks have to be twice as good or that’s how it should be. I’m saying that’s the general lesson black people teach their kids about being black in America. Is that not true either? Do I have to tell you what percent teach their kids that? Did I say all? Stop doing that.

Ok....I don't want to put words in your mouth. What you are saying about what a good percentage of older blacks have told their children is true. Blacks parents also stressed education. Blacks have told their kids and leaders in the community have told their people things people think blacks are not being told......and despite being told these things......we are where we are.

You were so honest truthful and sincere you killed the conversation. LOL.

I know black people are trying. I know white people put them in the situation they are in and I know white people are fighting them as they try to get out. And I know that is why a lot of blacks in poor communities have given up. And that's why their kids aren't starting off on a good foot.

So I agree and admit it's more white people's fault than it is blacks. Imagine you put me in a hole and remove the ladder and then criticize me for how long it's taking me to crawl out. Sure it's not impossible to get out but it sure ain't easy. And then to be a white who has never had to start off in a hole. How dare me criticize right? Sorry.

AKIP didn't kill the conversation, he just repeated what you've ben told over and over. If your criticism was based on accuracy you'd not be denied, but it's not and you continue trying to push this bullshit demanding how we must listen to whites. We've listened to whites since 1776 if not before. Time for whites to listen to us.

I thought this needed repeating:

It really blows my mind that a black single father here on USMB has the balls to blame white racism for the current situation of all the black kids living in poor communities and he REFUSES to acknowledge that black people are doing it to themselves. When you are poor and black and you have a baby, you fucked yourself. Racist America didn't fuck you, you fucked yourself with that big black dick of yours. LOL

Hyperbole is a fallacy. The use of fallacy in an argument is a sign that the speaker or writer realizes their argument is weak, for if the argument was believed to be strong, without the use of hyperbole, there would be no need for hyperbole.

Black people do not blame "All" of black peoples problems on racism or in particular, no one has attributed the phenomenon of poor black children "All" on racism. Point out where that was done? If you are intelligent....if you are honest.....if you have a solid argument.....why make slit up?

All black problems are not the result of racism. As a general rule, however, the degree that a socioeconomic statistic, like rate of poverty, wealth, unemployment, etc, differs between blacks and whites......is likely the accrued impact of this nations racism against blacks.

All actions create REACTIONS. Some whites are hell bent on coming up with theories on the black condition devoid of this natural law. In other words, in their theory and reasoning......the reaction and consequences of centuries of white racism is NEVER part of the logic.....as if racism existed only as a thought....but never an action that produced negative consequences as a reaction.

Lets take out the hyperbole

Black single fathers blame white racism for the current situation of poor blacks more than they do themselves for not raising their own kids. The evidence I'm right is in prison. Most prisoners didn't have dads when they grew up.

When you are poor and you have a baby you fucked yourself and your kid. White America didn't fuck you. You fucked you.

I appreciate your efforts to clarify your argument. It has not gone unnoticed. That said, you left one fallacy behind and brought a different one.Namely, where is the study/polling on the opinions of black single fathers? If I were to make a claim about racial racial attitudes, I have document history and countless studies that I can link to to support my premise/claim. Thus, the fallacy is that you have supporting evidence on the thoughts of single black fathers in regards to whom they blame for their kid not having a father in the home. The fact that most prisoners did not have fathers when they grew up is not in anyway evidence supporting who these single black men blame.

First you said that blacks or single black fathers blame "ALL" of this on white racism. You correctly stepped back from that. Now you are making a claim that black single fathers "more often than not" blame white racism. Where is the supporting evidence of the thoughts of single black fathers on the subject matter? Without that.....you are not making an intellectually grounded argument. Now....as a married father of children, I will make the claim that the primary reason for the different rates of out of wedlock births between blacks and whites is rooted in the history of racism. However, I cannot tell you what percentage of other black married fathers believe that....because I am not aware of any studies and I have not met the majority of married black fathers to ask them.
I’m going by the blacks I debate with here. Im2 and that other guy mainly so please tell them if most blacks disagree with them

Two smart guys and I agree with about 90% of what they have to say.

I simply tell them that it may not be racism that’s keeping poor blacks down because the same shit happens to white people too.

I tell them those poor blacks have to follow the same advice us middle class people had to follow. If you get pregnant before you get a career you might be poor forever.

And you have to take school seriously learn to speak and interview and you aren’t going to get every job you interview for.

Wait, now you’re focusing on who black men blame? Who do they blame? On usmb they blame racism. They say the ignorant stuff going on in the black community is not the problem. I’ll drag you in to discuss with us

The problem with what you say sealy is that racism is the root cause of the problem. That's where the problem starts. .I showed you POLICIES that enacted in your own city over the past 50 years done primarily by whites that have had negative impacts upon back communities and you stick with this silly assertion based upon white racial stereotypes then can't see why we say racism is the problem. You at completely wrong about the black community. You don't live there. Your interactions have been few and you base what .you say in maybe 10 percent of the blacks that live in Detroit. More blacks are entering college today than ever before, This kills your premise of blacks not taking school seriously. So this is why you need to stop trying to tell actual black people what we need to do from your perspective. We see the problems and have a complete understanding of the impact pf racism. You were shown hat he reason unwed mothers increased was because married women decided to have fewer children but you are convinced that your stupid ass stereotyped bullshit is true even after being shown a situation that was studied and put into a published article by Ta Nehisi Coates. Since you so strongly believe your stereotype is fact you walk up to a married black female and tell her she should have more children. And when you do hat, may God have mercy on your soul..

So why can't you just go work in the white community and try addressing the major problems you whites there choose to ignore in order to lecture us. Doesn't the opioid disaster in your community say anything to you whites about the problems that exist in the white community?

I don't think you understand what AKIP said. He was particularly eloquent in his explanation to you ad now you are lost because you don't understand.. AKIP stated how things are rooted a history of racism which is exactly what we are saying. The root cause of the problems blacks face in America is white racism. Like AKIP said, you seem to think racism is a thought and not an action that produced negative consequences.

I went to an all black school from K-4th grade. That's 5 years of Detroit Public Schools. We left in 1978 but my grandmother stayed and lived there till 2010 when she died. She never left. The ONLY white to never leave. We visited her every weekend. I was born in 1970 so that's 40 years of either living in Detroit or going to Detroit every week. Having conversations with neighbors, seeing how run down their neighborhoods are, seeing how dangerous the neighborhood was at night, no jobs.

My counselor at the all white school told my mom besides what she taught me I learned nothing at that Detroit Public School. Are you suggesting DPS are better today? I don't think they are.

You said "You don't live there. Your interactions have been few"

So you are wrong. Yes, I did live there and my interactions were MANY. 40 years worth. Sorry I could only live there for 9 years but it was a shit hole.

White people in poor communities aren't crying about racism. If they cried that something other than themselves were keeping them poor I would tell them too.

And I'll agree with you that blacks have it harder than whites. Even more reason not to handicap a poor black kid with just one parent. Have you ever heard black people say how they have to be twice as good as a white to get the job? If that is true, raising a black kid in a 1 person home is a recipe for disaster dont' you think?

Most white people in poor communities are not living in a nation as historically oppressed racial minority whose ancestors were brought to this country in chains against their will. However, many did cry about "Obama", as if he was oppressing the white race.

That is an expectation of blacks to be SUPERIOR, as a solution to racism .However, the root of racism is assumptions that a race can be inherently superior to another race. Thus, you are suggesting that blacks become racist as a means to offset white racism? I mean.....if two entities are equal in speed capacity and one entity is given more resistance to forward progress as the other, if they both are doing their best the entity with the burden can never make up the difference....without HELP. To expect blacks to be SUPERIOR to whites when we are arguing against the notion that a race is superior to another is unrealistic.
I agree whites are hypocrites. They want to ignore hundreds of years of real oppression then claim to be oppressed.

The second part it’s like you are reading into what I’m saying and changing. I’m not saying it’s right blacks have to be twice as good or that’s how it should be. I’m saying that’s the general lesson black people teach their kids about being black in America. Is that not true either? Do I have to tell you what percent teach their kids that? Did I say all? Stop doing that.

Ok....I don't want to put words in your mouth. What you are saying about what a good percentage of older blacks have told their children is true. Blacks parents also stressed education. Blacks have told their kids and leaders in the community have told their people things people think blacks are not being told......and despite being told these things......we are where we are.

I know black people are trying. I know white people put them in the situation they are in and I know white people are fighting them as they try to get out. And I know that is why a lot of blacks in poor communities have given up. And that's why their kids aren't starting off on a good foot.

So I agree and admit it's more white people's fault than it is blacks. Imagine you put me in a hole and remove the ladder and then criticize me for how long it's taking me to crawl out. Sure it's not impossible to get out but it sure ain't easy. And then to be a white who has never had to start off in a hole. How dare me criticize right? Sorry.

AKIP didn't kill the conversation, he just repeated what you've ben told over and over. If your criticism was based on accuracy you'd not be denied, but it's not and you continue trying to push this bullshit demanding how we must listen to whites. We've listened to whites since 1776 if not before. Time for whites to listen to us.

He killed the conversation because he was honest. Blacks are trying. Blacks are preaching the stuff I'm preaching. It's just not that easy especially when whites are still descriminating against the ones who are trying.

I only knock the blacks who aren't trying. The ones who have baby mamas or daddys, didn't do well in school, can't speak english and then cry racism because they don't have a good job.

AKIP said: Blacks have told their kids the things people think blacks are not being told......and despite being told these things......we are where we are.

So he admitted that you are telling your kids to stop having babies out of wedlock and to take school seriously and to pull up the pants and learn to interview/speak properly and despite being told these things.....we are where we are.

That's the truth but I never heard it from you.

When blacks were married in higher percentages in America. They were still being persecuted and still poor and suffered under the racist bigotry and policies of white supremacy.

Sealy ignores this, and this is totally bogus, incompetent and wrong in this subject matter.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
No I don't ignore or deny any of that. All I am saying, for example having a baby out of wedlock, is contributing to not only the parent being stuck in poverty but also the kid. And then the kid ends up making the same mistake.

I have a white aunt who did this. Then her daughter did it. Then her son did it and now we are waiting for his daughter to make the mistake and get knocked up before she gets her own life together.

Are you guys telling me this isn't happening in the black community?

You guys think I'm bashing the black community and not picking on the white community but really I do pick on poor whites for doing this same shit. Only difference is they don't tell me I'm wrong and that the real problem is racism.

Who's fault is it my aunt got knocked up? And who's fault is it her daughter got knocked up when she was young single and poor? And who told her son to knock up a girl when he was young single poor and stupid?

So yes blacks were persecuted even when they were married at a higher percentage. I never said racism didn't exist. I wasn't denying racism exists. I'm simply telling you guys that there are a lot of black AND WHITE people out there who are poor because of their own doing. And I gave some advice on things I would do to not repeat the mistake again. 1. Don't get pregnant when you are poor and single. 2. Make sure your kid takes school seriously. Etc.

If you are poor and have kids you fucked yourself. You should get out of poverty first and then have kids. So when I see a person who's poor and they tell me it's because of racism, I might look at their life and determine they were at least partially responsible for their poverty. Them and their parents. It's not all whitey's fault right? Yes whites may have put your parents in that position and now you have to get out of poverty but it isn't impossible if you don't have kids. It won't be easy but it's not easy for any of us.

That's not the issue really sealy. 76 percent of all blacks don't live in poverty. Racism is the problem not fatherless kids. Now you've been shown that married black women decided to have fewer kids, you've been shown that more than once. That should tell you to shut the hell up who that having children out of wedlock bullshit. You have ben told that right now more blacks are entering college than ever before. That should tell you to shut the hell up with your you backs need to take school seriously bullshit. You are white so when you look at a poor back person your ass is unable to comprehend how racism created their lives. And that's why you get told that your opinion is wrong. .Until you truly face racism you can't tell us how or what we can do.

He killed the conversation because he was honest. Blacks are trying. Blacks are preaching the stuff I'm preaching. It's just not that easy especially when whites are still descriminating against the ones who are trying.

I only knock the blacks who aren't trying. The ones who have baby mamas or daddys, didn't do well in school, can't speak english and then cry racism because they don't have a good job.

You really have no right to knock any blacks. Blacks aren't preaching the stuff you preach. I'm back and I can say that with certainty..

AKIP said: Blacks have told their kids the things people think blacks are not being told......and despite being told these things......we are where we are.

So he admitted that you are telling your kids to stop having babies out of wedlock and to take school seriously and to pull up the pants and learn to interview/speak properly and despite being told these things.....we are where we are.

That's the truth but I never heard it from you.

You never heard it from me because it's not what he said nor is it the truth. Blacks had a higher rate of poverty when there was suppose to be fewer fatherless homes in the black community. So what you say is not the problem. I'm black you idiot. I know what the truth is. You don't.

Can’t argue any of that. I was just telling them there are some things poor blacks could do themselves. I was saying it’s not all whiteys fault but they are stubborn. Won’t even admit fatherlessness is a problem and huge contributing factor to why so many black kids are living in poverty
Can you explain to me why Iceland (One of the whitest countries you can find. Proper northern European. Real white. Blond hair, blue eyes. Proper Ayran stock n all that sh*t. Right ?) a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness ?

oecd-illegitimacy-rates-2009.png

Now stats put white people in a negative light watch how
sealybobo backtracks n all of sudden start questioning the stats or explaining them.

But when it stats showing black people in a negative light. No questioning. No explanations
It’s a bad phenomenon happening all over the world. Having kids you can’t afford keeps you in poverty and not having a father contributes to the lack of success that kid has. If it’s happening less and less in every poor community that’s a good thing for all of us.

Are people in Iceland poor? You could show me fatherlessness is up in Switzerland but no ones living in poverty or filling our jails.

It’s natural. This even happens in the animal kingdom. Poachers come in and kill all the adults and the teens don’t grow up right.

Actually that supports your argument because it’s not the teen elephants fault it’s the poachers

Actually that supports your argument because it’s not the teen elephants fault it’s the poachers
The part that never gets attached to your argument is that historically it's white men who have'nt stood up to their responsibility to their children.

Many, blacks in the US have European ancestors. Many have no idea who these men are because the white male would have exited from the life of the woman shortly after impregnation.

White men impregnated black women and girls all the time. Often through rape (though not exclusively), but they didn't recognize these children from those women as their flesh and blood and heirs. In fact they would often sell them as slaves

Did they feel obligated to feed, clothe, educate and protect those children, as fathers do?

I think not.

The many, many white men who “sired” children with black women were not any example of responsible fatherhood.

Yet this historical context, gets left out of you stale old narratives about black men. As if fatherlesness is essential trait of being black and male, rather than the standard practice of white male supremacy.
It’s a bad phenomenon happening all over the world.
O right now that Iceland has the highest rates of father-lessness all of sudden it's now a worldwide problem.

oecd-illegitimacy-rates-2009.png

All the countries with highest rates are majority white.
Having kids you can’t afford keeps you in poverty and not having a father contributes to the lack of success that kid has. If it’s happening less and less in every poor community that’s a good thing for all of us.
chart9.gif

As you can see white people have the highest out-of-wedlock births. Clean your own house first
Are people in Iceland poor? You could show me fatherlessness is up in Switzerland but no ones living in poverty or filling our jails.
No one is living in poverty in Swizz ? So how do you explain this and this ?

The Black illegitimacy argument causes way more harm than actual illegitimacy. Yes illegitimate children are way better off in Swizz or Iceland than in the US.

Why ?

Because no one in Iceland or Swizz uses the illegitimacy argument as an excuse to shred the social safety net so that the rich can get big tax cuts.

I do agree that father-lessness is a bad thing. But father-lessness and illegitimacy are not the same thing. And given that half of marriages end in divorce, the legitimacy rate is not a particularly useful number.

Stop getting your talking points from stormfront

illegitimacy.jpg

Black illegitimacy has gone up since 1960, yet crime has been up and down, while poverty has dropped by half.

And the reason the illegitimacy rate goes up is because the birth rate among married Black women has been dropping even faster, something that has been going on since the 1950s.

The birth rate among unmarried Black women has been dropping since 1992 (meaning that they are acting more responsibly) not less.

birthrate-for-black-and-white-unmarried-women.jpg

Also an illegitimate birth tells you nothing about whether the mother lives with the father or gets married later, just as a legitimate birth tells you nothing about divorce, separation or incarceration. Single-parent households would be a better measure (and still cannot account for crime or poverty).

It’s natural. This even happens in the animal kingdom. Poachers come in and kill all the adults and the teens don’t grow up right.

It is like this: I am driving down the road and a Mac truck plows into me. I lose both my legs. The truck driver says it is my fault because I was not wearing my seat belt.

I used to believe him. Generally speaking, people I knew who wore seat belts had better outcomes. But then I noticed something else: that not wearing a seat belt was never the cause of an accident. People who wore them all the time got in accidents just as much. Some even died.

Should I have been wearing my seat belt? Of course. Did it cause the accident? No way. It is just a cheap excuse the truck driver tells himself to avoid facing up to the consequences of his actions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back