Help Me Think Of The Name Of A TV Show

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
I was trying to think of a new TV show I watched a couple months ago. I want to see if it is going to be sold on DVD. I only got to see 3 episodes of it but it was freakin awesome. I tried to look for it on the TV guide but didn't see it and was wondering if it was cancelled.

See if you can help me think of the name of it. It was on after 'So You Think You Can Dance.' Each episode was different each week. It was like a modern-day 'Twilight Zone.' Each episode was very Stephen King-like.

Anyone know the name of this show?

So you think you can do more bong hits than me?

American Stoner?

Are you smarter than a pot head?

CSI-Smoke em if you got em?

Weeds?

Just remembered. Fear Itself.

I looked on Wiki and it said it went on hiatus during the first season because of the Olympics and was supposed to return after they were finished. It hasn't returned and haven't seen anything regarding it's fate.

Did anyone catch it while it was on? It was awesome. Hope it comes back.

I was trying to think of a new TV show I watched a couple months ago. I want to see if it is going to be sold on DVD. I only got to see 3 episodes of it but it was freakin awesome. I tried to look for it on the TV guide but didn't see it and was wondering if it was cancelled.

See if you can help me think of the name of it. It was on after 'So You Think You Can Dance.' Each episode was different each week. It was like a modern-day 'Twilight Zone.' Each episode was very Stephen King-like.

If you'd lay off that bong, you could probably think of it yourself.:eusa_whistle:

You know.. I watched those too.. And I have to say.. they were not to bad at all. I'd watch em all again. I especially liked the zombie episode with the chick who turned out to be a zombie.. good stuff.

I especially liked the zombie episode with the chick who turned out to be a zombie.. good stuff.

That one was great. That was the one where the girl wakes up from a New Year's Eve hangover in a bed and there's blood everywhere and there's warning sirens blaring. Pretty intense.

Was it the Twilight Zone on UPN?Twilight Zone on UPN - Twilight Zone Spoilers, Episode Guides, Message Board | TVGuide.com

Me and my best friend got so stoned one day we forgot to go to a Slayer concert. We realized it at 3 in the morning in a thick haze and a couple 24 packs later.

Me and my best friend got so stoned one day we forgot to go to a Slayer concert. We realized it at 3 in the morning in a thick haze and a couple 24 packs later.
Don't ever go to laser tag after you hotbox your friends small ass apartment with ten people! I thought I was in a war!
It was the ironman game and I got third place going up against guys who played all the time!

177vegetarianzombieln5.gif

Don't ever go to laser tag after you hotbox your friends small ass apartment with ten people! I thought I was in a war!
It was the ironman game and I got third place going up against guys who played all the time!

Playing laser tag stoned isn't exciting. You just end up at the concession stand all day. Now once I played laser tag on mushrooms. You talk about thinking you're in a combat zone.

Forum List

Back