Help me out

Originally posted by Jimmyeatworld
please don't post links to other sites, polls or not, in the forums without approval from the administrator.

SURE! I'll get right on that! :D

hehe :D:cof:

I thought we needed to post links when quoting news articles.

Originally posted by NewGuy
I thought we needed to post links when quoting news articles.

Yes, links need to be supplied when quoting articles. What the original poster did here was just link to another forum. There's no need to come here solely to post links to other sites - that would be advertising. If someone asks ahead of time and has a good reason AND is already a member in good standing here, then I have no problem with them advertising other boards.

Originally posted by OCA
Can I advertise for milfhunter.com? Am I in good enough standing? :D

I didn't think milfhunter needed to be advertised, I thought we all went there daily already!

Originally posted by jimnyc
I didn't think milfhunter needed to be advertised, I thought we all went there daily already!

Got that one right ;)
Speaking of which...

Speak for yourself, hornballs!

Uh.. yeah. I'd have to agree. That was a website I definitely could have done without visiting.

Note to self: never visit websites that OCA recommends. (especially if Jim frequents them too)

MArried moms need loving too. Hunter helps them out, lol.

BTW, if you beleive any of those ages on that site are accurate, then your smoking some good shit and i would like you to pass it to me. Those girls are not married and are closer to 20 then 40. Gotta love the internet. They try to pass 30 year olds as 18 and 20 year olds as 40.

Forum List

Back