Help Me Name Her

What's her name?

• Duck (The name she came with. ???)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Shattered

She currently has 4 names - Need to narrow it down to one.. Help!

Attachments

• $duck.jpg
    $duck.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 129
Nuc said:
I voted for Tripp, but please spell it Trip. You don't want to curse the poor thing with Linda Tripp.

Can't.. Other cat's name is Ratt, with two T's. Gotta be Tripp with two P's, if that's what's chosen.. (tho, so far Skittles is winning). :)

Skittles. Cute name. Colorful and cool....

Definitely Skittles.

That is the kind of name that sticks with you forever you know.

I think "Duck" is cute, but if she's a wild one, I think Skittles is the better choice. It's cute, denotes a special habit, and is reminiscent of the word "skittish," which seems to describe (somewhat) her personality.

Skittles (7)
Soup (2)
Tripp (2)

Go, Skittles!

Mr. P said:
How about Zippy or Rocket or my fav. Chit head? Anything besides Skittles, a candy, geeezz.. :poke:

I love Skittles. She loves Skittles. It's inevitable.

...and, male cats get called shithead.. females get called bitch. (she knows that word).

Zippy and/or Rocket are not viable options in this poll. Please go back and make another selection using the choices given.

:slap:

<i> Soup (What she's going to become if she doesn't settle down)
Johnney, manu1959, <b>Mr. P</b></i>

Traitor.

Mr. P said:
Well, I would broil or fry maybe over soup, but that wasn't on the list either. :(

Your cookware couldn't stand up to her trying to escape anyway.

If the choices are strictly those four than I have to go with Skittles as well, she's too cute for Duck, et al

I vote Tripp, but I would spell it Trip as in...

About the only thing cats are good for is tripping on. They kind of remind me of throw pillows that walk and have attitudes.

no1tovote4 said:
I vote Tripp, but I would spell it Trip as in...

About the only thing cats are good for is tripping on. They kind of remind me of throw pillows that walk and have attitudes.

I like them but I'm allergic to them. All my friends and relatives have them. I can't stay at their houses. Wait a minute......maybe that's why they have cats!
:clap1:

Forum List

Back