Help me make a top 10 most overrated list of blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be scooter trash but I'm definitely not trailer trash, sugarplum!

You have mistakenly associated my abrasive nature and hardcase attitude with ignorance and poverty.

I'm well educated from a family of successful high achievers and have never gone a single day in my life of being deprived off whatever I want.

At the other end of the spectrum are people who have mistakenly associated my financial security and college degree with a lack of street smarts.

The fact of the matter is I'm a hardcore bitch with brains, a sweet ass, an attitude and a bank account who can kick ass in the city the suburbs or outback.

You apparently consider me your enemy or adversary, which means you have violated the first rule of war by underestimating me.

I'm better educated and much smarter than you cuz I know you're passing yourself off, and that's not an underestimate.

And you know I'm right; no confession necessary!

"I am better educated and much more smarter than you cuz"

Yes articulated like a person who flunked out of english because you failed to grasp conjugating verbs and nouns properly.

By the way, before you start calling people unintelligent, make sure your grammar and spelling is in order.
Actually, while you were bragging about your intellectual superiority on another thread you corrected someone by insisting that "racist" as an adjective take plural form. Wow, that was a full-on fail, but amusing and ironic.:badgrin:
And on top of that, Einistotlestein misquoted me! :oops:

Hmmm, do ya suppose that was a mistake, intentional or possibly dyslexia?!

Yes articulated like a person who flunked out of english because you failed to grasp conjugating verbs and nouns properly.

By the way, before you start calling people unintelligent, make sure your grammar and spelling is in order.
Perhaps my message would have better received had I delivered it through "ebonix"?!

Which is the preferred language of your beloved Obama who requires a teleprompter to speak white English, although everything comes out phonetically.

Our poor POTUS does manage to read the words provided him, unfortunately he hasn't a clue as to the correct pronunciation or even what they mean.

How about 9 standing ovations for the United States Marine Corpse...Duhhh!

Martin Luther King was a race hustler. I've heard it all now.

Where was all the slobbering and crying about why must we discuss race when this thread got started?

I have to laugh when a white woman wants to be a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back