Help me get up to date I've been off line and working big time

The Trumpet's are Cheering...:tank::trolls:

6144364620997a81d8c4d3f970d0c5d6.jpg
Yep they're even holding parades

CyyD0wmWQAEG1B4.jpg
Democrats are getting fewer and fewer.....

Yet, Clinton's popular vote victory grows larger and larger. Now over 2.6 million and 2%.

Go figure, unremarkable Repug goober boy.

And if the strategy were to win the popular vote the trumpster would have gone with that strategy. Face it goober boy, your candidate outspent the trumpster by over five to one, had the MSM in her back pocket covering for her......AND SHE STILL LOST!

How's that for a shit sandwhich silly boy!

Last edited:
So Did the psychopath grab and women privates lately or has he repeated that he wants to have sex with his daughter any more.. Or has he threatened any other world leader with a nuclear attack . People have been added to the psychopaths cabinet I heard and they are required to be bigots, Homophobic ,white supremacist or have some advance degree in hating. If anyone has a minute let me know how this fiasco is falling apart so I will have some idea when this hate machine will be over.
I voted 3rd party. That being said, I feel a lot of hate from the OP!
Hillary appreciated the help......it's the only way they could have won......
I helped Donald and Hillary the same amount by not voting for either.

CyyD0wmWQAEG1B4.jpg
Democrats are getting fewer and fewer.....

Yet, Clinton's popular vote victory grows larger and larger. Now over 2.6 million and 2%.

Go figure, unremarkable Repug goober boy.
Awwww.....a republican won the POTUS.....poor snowflake....

Not really...see previous post, dipshit.
Yes really......see constitution......see who takes the oath of office in January. You seem to be living in Egypt.

So Did the psychopath grab and women privates lately or has he repeated that he wants to have sex with his daughter any more.. Or has he threatened any other world leader with a nuclear attack . People have been added to the psychopaths cabinet I heard and they are required to be bigots, Homophobic ,white supremacist or have some advance degree in hating. If anyone has a minute let me know how this fiasco is falling apart so I will have some idea when this hate machine will be over.
Doesn't matter that you've been off line. You wouldn't have learned a damn thing had you been connected.

No earlier than four years from now. Since Biden has announced his candidacy for 2020 and knowing the corrupt Democratic Party nomination process Trump is almost certain to get a second term.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
When the voters that put this psychopath into office find out what This nut will take from them to pass on to the golden few, even these haters will look for hate help in another direction.

He got elected and morons like you were reduced to sniveling puss bags.
You don't have to tell me he won, I know that the hate that controls your man will be directed at you as much as me but you deserve it, I don't.

You don't have to tell me he won, I know that the hate that controls your man will be directed at you as much as me but you deserve it, I don't.

Hate? The only hate that has been spewed is from you asshats at this country. The trumpster is not a hater as evidenced by the fact that he seems to be transcending personal feelings and talking with those who publicly attacked him. All for the betterment of this country. A country that you hate. Because you're pretty fucked up....

Hate? The only hate that has been spewed is from you asshats at this country. The trumpster is not a hater as evidenced by the fact that he seems to be transcending personal feelings and talking with those who publicly attacked him. All for the betterment of this country. A country that you hate. Because you're pretty fucked up....
This from a little robot that put a psychopath in office and put him next to the little red button that will destroy us all if pushed. The party is the hate party now , it has elected the hate candidate so they are the hate party. I wonder how long your robots will keep saying this fraud is a good guy because unless you aren't part of the golden few your fucked like everyone else.. You deserves it, I don't.

This from a little robot that put a psychopath in office and put him next to the little red button that will destroy us all if pushed. The party is the hate party now , it has elected the hate candidate so they are the hate party. I wonder how long your robots will keep saying this fraud is a good guy because unless you aren't part of the golden few your fucked like everyone else.. You deserves it, I don't.

The only people who have DEMONSTRABLY hated anyone is you. The MSM tried to convince the American People that the trumpster is a anti Semite (pretty hard when his daughter converted to Judaism, so that's one lie down) hates blacks, LOADS of blacks who work for him unequivocally say that that is bullshit, he hates women (unlikely given his number of wives) and a whole host of other assertions that have all been proven to be lies.

The fact is he is a nationalist. Good, so am I. He wants to elevate this country back up into a position of power and wealth where the middle class will not just eke out a living (like your toady candidate was striving for) but actually DO WELL. Heaven forbid he should place the interests of this country ahead of a bunch of third world dictators. Fuck them. Let them suck off the tit of someone else.

The trumpster is an asshole. No doubt about that. But if you're a good worker he rewards you. If you're a shit worker he fires you. It's as simple as that.

Get used to being punted to the side of the road. Whiney, sniveling little twerps, like you, annoy most of us, so you're not going to like the next four years.

The only people who have DEMONSTRABLY hated anyone is you. The MSM tried to convince the American People that the trumpster is a anti Semite (pretty hard when his daughter converted to Judaism, so that's one lie down) hates blacks, LOADS of blacks who work for him unequivocally say that that is bullshit, he hates women (unlikely given his number of wives) and a whole host of other assertions that have all been proven to be lies.

The fact is he is a nationalist. Good, so am I. He wants to elevate this country back up into a position of power and wealth where the middle class will not just eke out a living (like your toady candidate was striving for) but actually DO WELL. Heaven forbid he should place the interests of this country ahead of a bunch of third world dictators. Fuck them. Let them suck off the tit of someone else.

The trumpster is an asshole. No doubt about that. But if you're a good worker he rewards you. If you're a shit worker he fires you. It's as simple as that.

Get used to being punted to the side of the road. Whiney, sniveling little twerps, like you, annoy most of us, so you're not going to like the next four years.
Your supporting a piece of shit and you will find that out in the future, I know that now but slow brains catch on slower. I have no allusions, he won because there were enough haters to get that done. Him lasting 4 years is iffy , you can't operate at the scum level that he does without people ultimately figuring that out, some are slower then others. I'm sure you are one of them. What has to be done is to have all democrats in the senate and house get in the way and scuttle every idea that he and the hate party has. Whats left of the patriots in this country have to stand together against every action , every plan and every idea that this cancer has. I think that the fact that he is a psychopath and with a non stop opposition to everything that he throws out, will take him over the edge enough to show how mental and dangerous he is, even to you believers now. The government has to be shut down to trigger his inner psychopath. So that will be my main job for the next few years, as long as a psychopath was forced on us by the hate party. I'll give you some idea what to look for in the near future, first you will watch while massive amounts of services that come from government to the people will now be stopped and given to the golden few. You will deny it for many months and small minds will even take longer , many will figure it out. but the real problem is taking the hatred out of their every thought, thats the real hard part.

Your supporting a piece of shit and you will find that out in the future, I know that now but slow brains catch on slower. I have no allusions, he won because there were enough haters to get that done. Him lasting 4 years is iffy , you can't operate at the scum level that he does without people ultimately figuring that out, some are slower then others. I'm sure you are one of them. What has to be done is to have all democrats in the senate and house get in the way and scuttle every idea that he and the hate party has. Whats left of the patriots in this country have to stand together against every action , every plan and every idea that this cancer has. I think that the fact that he is a psychopath and with a non stop opposition to everything that he throws out, will take him over the edge enough to show how mental and dangerous he is, even to you believers now. The government has to be shut down to trigger his inner psychopath. So that will be my main job for the next few years, as long as a psychopath was forced on us by the hate party. I'll give you some idea what to look for in the near future, first you will watch while massive amounts of services that come from government to the people will now be stopped and given to the golden few. You will deny it for many months and small minds will even take longer , many will figure it out. but the real problem is taking the hatred out of their every thought, thats the real hard part.

Like I said earlier silly boy, the haters are you. The NAZI's were the Democrat Party operatives who went in to cause trouble at trumpster rally's just like their Sturm Abtailung brethren of old. The shrilary provably lied to the American public and apologists, and propagandists, such as yourself, simply can't wrap your tiny little heads around the fact that she's a shit candidate. Had Bernie been allowed to be the candidate he would have cleaned the floor with the trumpster, but no, you fuckwads had to interfere with the process so an old, corrupt, POS like her was the candidate.

It's douchebags like you who are fucking over the middle class.

CyyD0wmWQAEG1B4.jpg

Wowee kazowey! A single pickup truck is a "parade" to you clowns. No wonder you voted for the shrilary. You're stupid!:rofl::rofl:
Go fuck yourself you piece of shit

pro-confederate-flag-suppor-ts600.jpg

confederate-flag-supporters-ts600.jpg

Is this a re-enactment of racist Confederates getting annihilated at Little Round Top during the Battle of Gettysburg?

Like I said earlier silly boy, the haters are you. The NAZI's were the Democrat Party operatives who went in to cause trouble at trumpster rally's just like their Sturm Abtailung brethren of old. The shrilary provably lied to the American public and apologists, and propagandists, such as yourself, simply can't wrap your tiny little heads around the fact that she's a shit candidate. Had Bernie been allowed to be the candidate he would have cleaned the floor with the trumpster, but no, you fuckwads had to interfere with the process so an old, corrupt, POS like her was the candidate.

The satisfaction I get from haters like you finding out how you screwed yourself over will be monstrous. The problem with your group goes past political alignment but the hatred that drive you.

The satisfaction I get from haters like you finding out how you screwed yourself over will be monstrous. The problem with your group goes past political alignment but the hatred that drive you.

Dude. You're delusional. It's hilarious to watch, it truly is. The only robots were those people who after listening to the shrilary describe them as children, or incompetent, or stupid still voted for the hag. That would be you.

Dude. You're delusional. It's hilarious to watch, it truly is. The only robots were those people who after listening to the shrilary describe them as children, or incompetent, or stupid still voted for the hag. That would be you.
I have a promise for you, you will get what you deserve.

Forum List

Back