Help me decide

the cfo has approved this expenditure

• maserati

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • porsche

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
I don't know..that is tough. If you are going for a convertible, don't rule this out. Grandsport Spyder.

med_1126773462-2272.jpg

GotZoom said:
I don't know..that is tough. If you are going for a convertible, don't rule this out. Grandsport Spyder.

med_1126773462-2272.jpg

small penis car i am going for the porsche....business man maserati quatroporte

manu1959 said:
you should read up on the quatroporte......

Huh? You didn't say anything about reading.. You said "Help me decide", and then posted links to two pictures, and I picked the picture I liked best. :D

manu1959 said:
small penis car i am going for the porsche....business man maserati quatroporte

If going for a convertible, I'd take the Maserati.

If you need "room" for passengers, I'd take the Maserati.

Lorenzen Wright of the Grizzlies has one. The place that did the modifications on my car also works on his. He came in one time with it when I was there with my car.

Definitely fine.

Shattered said:
Huh? You didn't say anything about reading.. You said "Help me decide", and then posted links to two pictures, and I picked the picture I liked best. :D

the quatro porte is a ferrari engine and designed by the ferarri desing group......first time in years that this group has done a maserati....

my wife is tricking me into not doing anything

manu1959 said:
the quatro porte is a ferrari engine and designed by the ferarri desing group......first time in years that this group has done a maserati....

my wife is tricking me into not doing anything

Wives have a way like that about them. :D

Said1 said:
I'd go with the Maserati, cause it reminds me of that Joe Walsh song. :D

Egads..the first thing I thought when I saw the pic was "My Maserati does 185...I lost my license; now I don't drive..."

GotZoom said:
Oh hell yeah.

I can get one on the Z-Plan too.

(like that will help)

fucking hell you guys are making this tough.....are you guys in league with my wife so i keep driving my mazda?

Forum List

Back