Help Me Book My Disney Trip

I am expecting mobs and crowds and all that goes with that.

Did you go to Discovery Cove? My sis really loved that.

If you are going for 14 days I would consider booking a three or four day cruise to the Bahamas. Cruises leave out of Port Canaveral which is about an hour away. They end up costing less per day than visiting a theme park when you look at room, meals and admission prices

It also breaks up going to a theme park every day which gets tedious

We did a land/sea Disney vacation. Land first before we rested and relaxed onboard their cruise ship. Ahhhhhhh ... I love being out at sea.

Castaway Cay is nice too!

OK, well we booked 14 days. So, how many days of the Hopper pass and how many Universal? And, should it get the hopper and include water parks? Also, i can get a Flex ticket that incorporates Universal, Sea World, etc.
And, where are some awesome places to eat and can i get lunch or do i need to reserve in advance? I know there is an Emeril's down there.

OK, well we booked 14 days. So, how many days of the Hopper pass and how many Universal? And, should it get the hopper and include water parks? Also, i can get a Flex ticket that incorporates Universal, Sea World, etc.
And, where are some awesome places to eat and can i get lunch or do i need to reserve in advance? I know there is an Emeril's down there.

Just some advice.....14 days of nonstop theme parks is too much.

Plan something else to break it up. Kennedy Space Center, beaches even just hanging out

OK. I figured if we got too worn out, we could spend some time at the pool hanging out, playing minigolf or whatever.

Hi guys, planning a trip to Disney this summer. Yeah, i know summer is hot but that is the only time available. I have already booked airfare, hotel and car. Now, i just need to know how to bundle the attractions, plan stuff out and best way to get meals and keep the costs down with that. We are planning to go about 14 days. Want to see Sea World, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Universal, Magic Kingdom and maybe some dinner shows and Blue Man group., etc. Also plan to ride the Itrolley around for convenience. Any advice would be great.

will this be your first time to Disney World?

Disney world is a huge place.... and epcot is two parks in one. The best way to do disney is to do one park per day. Make dinner reservations at off hours in the park you are in at the time.

Hi guys, planning a trip to Disney this summer. Yeah, i know summer is hot but that is the only time available. I have already booked airfare, hotel and car. Now, i just need to know how to bundle the attractions, plan stuff out and best way to get meals and keep the costs down with that. We are planning to go about 14 days. Want to see Sea World, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Universal, Magic Kingdom and maybe some dinner shows and Blue Man group., etc. Also plan to ride the Itrolley around for convenience. Any advice would be great.
My favorite places were Epcot Center's World Showcase and The Land. And I particularly liked Disney's animal Kingdom Park that now has many species of animals there. I'm especially fond of their lovely gardened grounds.

I hope you have a wonderful time there, Gagafritz. :)

My favorite places were Epcot Center's World Showcase and The Land. And I particularly liked Disney's animal Kingdom Park that now has many species of animals there. I'm especially fond of their lovely gardened grounds.

I hope you have a wonderful time there, Gagafritz. :)

LOL...i hate epcot and world showcase! Though i do love the restaurant in "morocco".

Forum List

Back