Help!! I don't remember this song!!

ladyzac

Nov 20, 2003
Pinkyville USA
Okay...I just can't remember the song or person/group/or band for that matter but it's about some guy talking and how he's lying in bed in his room and just thinking. Then his mom comes in and she starts yelling at him and accusing him of being on drugs. He tells her that his head just hurts and that he wants a pepsi. She yells at him some more and keeps saying he's on drugs and he yells back that all he wants is a Pepsi. I want to say that the song was something like paranoid or crazy or something like that. Does anyone have a clue to what I'm talking about?? I know... I'm going looney! :bangheads

ladyzac said:
Okay...I just can't remember the song or person/group/or band for that matter but it's about some guy talking and how he's lying in bed in his room and just thinking. Then his mom comes in and she starts yelling at him and accusing him of being on drugs. He tells her that his head just hurts and that he wants a pepsi. She yells at him some more and keeps saying he's on drugs and he yells back that all he wants is a Pepsi. I want to say that the song was something like paranoid or crazy or something like that. Does anyone have a clue to what I'm talking about?? I know... I'm going looney! :bangheads
Suicidal tendancies - Institutionalized
Great song, I should get some rep points for that one!

I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about
everything but then again I was thinking about nothing
And then my mom came in and I didn't even know she was there she called my
name and I didn't even hear it, and then she started screaming MIKE! MIKE!
And I go:
What, what's the matter
And she goes:
What's the matter with you?
I go:
There's nothing-wrong mom.
And she goes:
Don't tell me that, you're on drugs!
And I go:
No mom I'm not on drugs I'm okay, I was just thinking you know, why don't
you get me a pepsi.
And she goes:
NO you're on drugs!
I go:
Mom I'm okay, I'm just thinking.
She goes:
No you're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't act that way!
I go:
Mom just give me a Pepsi please
All I want is a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.
Just a Pepsi.

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves
Tied around you're back, you're treated like thieves
Drug you up because they're lazy
It's too much work to help a crazy

I'm not crazy - institutionalized
You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized
You're driving me crazy - institutionalized

They stuck me in an institution
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed professional help
To protect me from the enemy, myself

dilloduck said:
LOL let me guess---you wrote it ?? :cof:
No but I can relate.

Might I add that the bass player for that band
is now the new bass player for Metallica!!!

ladyzac said:
No "Thank You"???
No "Oh yeah, that's it. You da man Joker"???

padisha emperor said:
Suicidal tendancies.
really good bassist. (on "Go Skate", good bass line)
;)

Is he not the same in Infectious Groove and the new of Metallica, trujillo ?
What did you do, read my post first!!!
cause I swear I just said all of that!

ladyzac said:
Joker!! You are the man!!! I love you!!! *Zac gives Joker the biggest kiss!!
Gosh I have been going crazy all day thinking of it!! :bow3: :beer:
Thanks, I just gave you some rep points.

I guess I should post more often, but I am always reading the posts. Sometimes I will want to put some of my ideas in but someone then beats me to it. Anyway...I do love this site! :tng:

ladyzac said:
I guess I should post more often, but I am always reading the posts. Sometimes I will want to put some of my ideas in but someone then beats me to it. Anyway...I do love this site! :tng:
You're hot...

You can always post at the bottom of the board.
I rarely make it up top.

ladyzac said:
*blush Thanks! :) Are you looking forward to Christmas? I still can't believe how fast this year has gone!
Christmas is overrated, but I will enjoy seeing my family in Oklahoma.

I love Christmas! I only wished I lived in a colder place. San Diego is not a very Christmas like place to be. I wish it would get cold here or snow once a year. :)

ladyzac said:
I love Christmas! I only wished I lived in a colder place. San Diego is not a very Christmas like place to be. I wish it would get cold here or snow once a year. :)
I'll trade ya...
I'm in Colorado, too much snow here!

Snow is overrated! :)

It would just be nice to get 4 seasons here. I guess you tend to get bored of something that is constant all year...even perfect weather! ;)

Forum List

Back