Help From Friends

This is hilarious.....after all the talk from the left of how they think church's should be TAXED because they talk about politics! Now their side is tutoring their black pastors on how to talk to their congregation to get Obama re-elected! Sweet! I wonder how they'll spin this one!!!! Lol!

This is hilarious.....after all the talk from the left of how they think church's should be TAXED because they talk about politics! Now their side is tutoring their black pastors on how to talk to their congregation to get Obama re-elected! Sweet! I wonder how they'll spin this one!!!! Lol!

This administration is a perfect example of hypocrisy.

What is "hypocritical" about this?

If you can't see it, you've been following the Hunter Thompson diet too closely.

Why shouldn't the Worship Industry pay taxes? All my other entertainment vendors do.

If you can't see it, you've been following the Hunter Thompson diet too closely.

Has the Obama administration been pushing to deny churches tax exempt status?

Holder and the IRS were at the meeting to fill them in on the law - what they are and are not allowed to do. What is "hypocritical" about that?

The Huffington Post has English as a second language courses, I believe. Maybe you should spend more time there.

Holder and the IRS were at the meeting to fill them in on the law - what they are and are not allowed to do. What is "hypocritical" about that?

Here's the hypocrisy:

The left screams bloody murder when white preachers hint around that its congregants should vote for the Republicans.

Now, the left is coaching black preachers on how to "get away with it" for the Democrats.

Imagine if the Bush administration sent Ashcroft to advise white Protestant preachers on how to "get away with it"... how would the left react?

Here's the hypocrisy:

The left screams bloody murder when white preachers hint around that its congregants should vote for the Republicans.

Now, the left is coaching black preachers on how to "get away with it" for the Democrats.

Imagine if the Bush administration sent Ashcroft to advise white Protestant preachers on how to "get away with it"... how would the left react?

So, it's "hypocrisy by association"? Because some on the left scream about it, it becomes "hypocritical" for someone else entirely to accept it?

It seems that some on the left scream bloody murder at the least little hang-nail.

It seems that some on the right scream bloody murder at the least little hang-nail.

Some people, eh? :dunno:

Forum List

Back