Help deliver aid to those in need who are affected in the gulf coast

Here is a link to some of the hurricane relief funds you can donate to, if you can afford it. The gulf coast needs the help.

www.CauseGreater.com

Some info for anyone donating to the Red Cross. If you want your money to be spefically used for this disaster please note that on your donation. If you want it to be available for this or any upcoming disaster donate it to the Red Cross General fund. Any money earmarked by you to go to Gustav CANNOT be used for any other disaster.
just an FYI

You may have your wish friday with Hannah...

I wouldn't wish that on a snake. But don't assume people won't appreciate your donation. You're probably correct to say that some won't, considering many suck off your paycheck in the form of welfare....however, this isn't the case. But there are many more good, hard-working, American families that have lost their homes that would certainly appreciate some help.

Seriously, why should we reward people for living in a place hit by hurricanes every three years?

It's not a reward dumbass. Their homes were destroyed. A reward would be giving them money just because. But you're right, all of us, including the blacks and MILLIONS of Mexicans can come live in your town.

As far as living in a place where a hurricane can hit, you could say the same thing for the entire nation, considering there's scores of natural disasters that can destroy cities. Tornadoes, snow/ice storms, earth-quakes, floods, volcanoes, etc....shall I go on?

Your statement is misguided.

Lost my house in Hugo. I was 30 miles inland... those mexicans btw limit the 1.5 to three year wait for construction services... Hell fly into Orlando sometime... check out all of the blue tarped rooves that stemmed from charlie, wilma and two other storms three years ago...

Lost my house in Hugo. I was 30 miles inland... those mexicans btw limit the 1.5 to three year wait for construction services... Hell fly into Orlando sometime... check out all of the blue tarped rooves that stemmed from charlie, wilma and two other storms three years ago...

So far they've got IKE (bee-lined) for me. Sorry about your house.

Forum List

Back