help burning cds

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
HELP!! I have figured out how to burn, but the cd will not play on my stereo cd player. It will play on my computer, so I must have it half right, but what am I doing wrong??

Thanks for the help Evil, but it turned out to be a bad disk:mad: Go figure. I burned some good stuff this morning, and all went well.

Now I have another problem. I forget which program I used to download (last night), and can't get the stuff from Livewire over to Roxio (am I making sense? I downloaded this stuff today). I know it can be done because I did it, I just can't remember how, or which program I used (Kazalite or morpheus??). See what happens when you stay up all night trying to figure this stuff out! Anyway, if anyone could help I would be forever grateful.

In situations like this, I miss my IMAC, other than that, it can sit in the bone yard with all the other Macs, waiting to be crushed.

Oh yeah, If it matters, I'm using windows xp.

I know where they are located, I can't get them over to Roxio in order to store them there. I did this this morning, so again, I must be doing something very minor to prevent this. I am able to save the play list elsewhere, but I can't do it with the music. I am downloading a Roxio upgrade, hopefully there will be something free I can use on it. We shall soon find out - it's almost done. Arrrrrggggg! Or should I say "I'll be back" (said with heavy German accent).

I will try anything at this point. Roxio came with my burner, but it doesn't have a search and download program on it - hence the problems getting stuff over to it to burn. I still can't get the stuff form Limewire over, but Kazza will transfer. I won't use limewire anymore, even though I download some really rare Stones music that I would like to burn and can't grrrrr. Does Nero have a program to get music from free? If so, can I transfer it to Roxio? I'm very new at this, any advise will help a lot.

I really like Limewire, but I can't figure certain parts of it out. I want to save songs in the shared file, and I can't do it. If I could do that, I would be able to move them to Roxio . I'll get it eventually!

Yes, I do remember what I did - whew. Limewire does seem a little better than Kazaa. I should subscribe to something, but I don't have a credit card - I'm just checking things out for now.

Said1 said:
Yes, I do remember what I did - whew. Limewire does seem a little better than Kazaa. I should subscribe to something, but I don't have a credit card - I'm just checking things out for now.
try bmg, sometimes they have whole songs to listen for you before you buy

New Topics

Forum List

Back