HELP! Any of you Computer Guru's?! S.O.S.

From one computer dummy to another(?), I would suggest that you delete the old print programs and see if that frees up some RAM.
This is a good suggestion. There is actually a utility I believe, in Windows that finds this type of stuff and clears it up.

Why thank you, MM. A few nice words from you can make my day. Now I'll try to be nice to you for a day too. In Windows, Echo can find the add/delete programs function right on her desktop under "Control Panel" and it will list all of them.

Hugs,
MM

From one computer dummy to another(?), I would suggest that you delete the old print programs and see if that frees up some RAM.
This is a good suggestion. There is actually a utility I believe, in Windows that finds this type of stuff and clears it up.

Why thank you, MM. A few nice words from you can make my day. Now I'll try to be nice to you for a day too. In Windows, Echo can find the add/delete programs function right on her desktop under "Control Panel" and it will list all of them.

Hugs,
MM
I don't worry about making people's day or even making them feel wanted. But I also do not withhold praise of a good point, even when the person making the good point is a dishonest airhead moonbat. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then!:badgrin:

Hugs,
MM
I don't worry about making people's day or even making them feel wanted. But I also do not withhold praise of a good point, even when the person making the good point is a dishonest airhead moonbat. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then!:badgrin:

Shit. Now ya got me cryin' agin.

Hugs,
MM

STOP.

READ.

Find where you were mentioned in my post. You weren't. Did I say you were a dishonest airhead moonbat? No.

Why do you wear the shoe if it doesn't fit?

When ever I buy anything new I go straight to the company web-site for the drivers before installing anything. I've always done well with HP Printers. I foolishly went to HP on my last computer. It's okay, but allot of disappointments. My Gateways weren't bad. One Dell Laptop. One Apple Lap Top My daughter has had her share of issues with.

STOP.

READ.

Find where you were mentioned in my post. You weren't. Did I say you were a dishonest airhead moonbat? No.

Oh I see, "the person" wasn't meant to include me. And I'm so glad I might not be an airhead, a moonbat, or dishonest in your esteemed opinion.
Whew. I was worried there for a minute :bowdown:

STOP.

READ.

Oh I see, "the person" wasn't meant to include me. And I'm so glad I might not be an airhead, a moonbat, or dishonest in your esteemed opinion.
It was one of those "if the shoe fits" kinda deals, hence the little badgrin emoticon.

See how much fun we had?:badgrin:

Last edited:

Hugs,
MM

So MM thinks MM is a "dishonest airhead moonbat" that's blind. :lol:

Hugs,
MM

So MM thinks MM is a "dishonest airhead moonbat" that's blind. :lol:
I would never say that about Mountain Man!

STOP.

READ.

It was one of those "if the shoe fits" kinda deals, hence the little badgrin emoticon.

See how much fun we had?:badgrin:

:woohoo:

Why all of a sudden am I craving this? :confused:

candy.jpg

And a big Thank Youto all who gave me advice. I'm going to try one thing at a time, Maggie's seems the easiest at the moment! :lol:

Forum List

Back