Helloo Everyone

Nov 14, 2008
Hello to everyone. I was born in CA but raised in MO. I just recently moved back to MO, in the general Springfield area. I am hoping to be able to discuss everything and anything with others who happen to be of the conservative bent. I can't honestly say that I am as conservative as many are but I am fiscally very conservative and do happen to lean just a tad to the left when it comes to some social programs, but much more conservative when it comes to the social programs than most liberals for sure.

You sound confused about yourself.

But welcome, anyway.

No, I am not confused at all. I am mad as all get out at the Republican party for all of the ridiculous spending they have allowed to be done and I would like to see the party get back to their roots and stop trying to outdo the Dems with spending and social programs.

No, I am not confused at all. I am mad as all get out at the Republican party for all of the ridiculous spending they have allowed to be done and I would like to see the party get back to their roots and stop trying to outdo the Dems with spending and social programs.

Welcome PJ.

where do all yall conservatives come from? did someone put a sign out that we are having a shortage of (fill in the blank according to your partisan crap)?

i am a fiscal conserative and a social liberal....i like major social programs but dont like paying for them...lol...serioulsy i think a lot could be accomplished if the in fighting would stop and people would educate themselves on what is going on...

so welcome and enjoy...dont be real thin skinned....it puts the lotion on its skin...

where do all yall conservatives come from? did someone put a sign out that we are having a shortage of (fill in the blank according to your partisan crap)?

i am a fiscal conserative and a social liberal....i like major social programs but dont like paying for them...lol...serioulsy i think a lot could be accomplished if the in fighting would stop and people would educate themselves on what is going on...

so welcome and enjoy...dont be real thin skinned....it puts the lotion on its skin...

I am very thick skinned...been on the net since way back in the 80s.

I like some of the social programs but you must know that everything that startes in our federal government always ends up being perpetual and it always ends up not being what it started out to be.

I am very thick skinned...been on the net since way back in the 80s.

I like some of the social programs but you must know that everything that startes in our federal government always ends up being perpetual and it always ends up not being what it started out to be.

(opens door shoves you out it) go post on the forums..not just the introduction thread...there is a brave cruel world out there lol...go look at it

Forum List

Back