~Hello0o0o0o0o0o0o0ooooo~

Whew, thank you Truthmatters!
I was reading the rules thread and then came back here to my thread, because the fucking F bomb is one I use way most often....but I honestly didn't want to offend anyone.
I don't want my ass kicked ~LoL~

Welcome Dabs

I assume that is you in your Avatar

DABS!!!!!!!!

People! This is one of the friends I said I invited! She is a HOOT and so sweet. Quirky sense of humor and funny as well! Dabs is as real as you can get. Trust me on this.

HI HONEY!!! I'm so glad you are here!

Wavies!

btw....I see you have been looking around (batman thread)....so I know you found the Humor forum nearby the Movie Review forum. This place will keep you hoppin', trust me. No sooner than you post something and go back to New Posts, it will be on the second page cuz there are LOTS of people here. Most of it is politics, but do find Foxfyre's Coffee Shoppe. I think you will like meeting the folks in there. Very nice, very mello and a good place to recharge yer batteries (pun not intended seeing that new avie of yours, lol. Suits you to a T, girl). :lol:

btw....I see you have been looking around (batman thread)....so I know you found the Humor forum nearby the Movie Review forum. This place will keep you hoppin', trust me. No sooner than you post something and go back to New Posts, it will be on the second page cuz there are LOTS of people here. Most of it is politics, but do find Foxfyre's Coffee Shoppe. I think you will like meeting the folks in there. Very nice, very mello and a good place to recharge yer batteries (pun not intended seeing that new avie of yours, lol. Suits you to a T, girl). :lol:

Thankies Grace!! Seems like a nice place...leave it to me to fuck with it for awhile *GiGGles*

Thankies Grace!! Seems like a nice place...leave it to me to fuck with it for awhile *GiGGles*

You're such a good bad girl, Dabs. Thanks for coming here! You'll get the hang of it real quick.:lol:

Dabs, honey, I think you split your drawers. Or that thar tear supposed to be like that and in that location?
:lol:

Forum List

Back