Hello

antipartisan

Jan 2, 2010
Hello. As the username implies, I am not a member of any political party. I try and judge candidates, issues, and events on a case by case basis; based on as many facts as I can find including and beyond mainsteam news.

Last edited:
Welcome!

un_building.jpg

Hello. As the username implies, I am not a member of any political party. I try and judge candidates, issues, and events on a case by case basis; based on as many facts as I can find including and beyond mainsteam news.

My Daddy told me that if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Is that the way it is with you?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

My Daddy told me that if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Is that the way it is with you?
Shit, my dad used to say the same thing.
He also said, "if you ride the fence you get splinters in yer crotch"
Are you my lost brother?

Are you my lost brother?

My Daddy got around alot. He was a traveling salesman. Could be that we are related. Tell me, do you have freckles on your belly too?

That's genius. So in your opinion, having an opinion on each issue without the help of a political party/outside influence = not standing for anything.

Hope you enjoy all of the policies of the "team" you picked.

That's genius. So in your opinion, having an opinion on each issue without the help of a political party/outside influence = not standing for anything.

I see you are into putting labels on people too. I get all of this for asking a simple question. Seems like I have struck a nerve.

Are you my lost brother?

My Daddy got around alot. He was a traveling salesman. Could be that we are related. Tell me, do you have freckles on your belly too?

Only when I lay in the sun.

Do you have a pinky toe that curves upward?

In defense of the OP, I didn't interpret his post as meaning that he doesn't stand for anything.

I guess this gets back to what the definition of a "moderate" is. Is it someone who is indecisive and waffles back and forth on the issues....or is it someone who feels strongly on issues, but each individual issue could alternately be a left one or a right one.

Like me...

I'm pro-gun ownership, anti-abortion, pro-capitalism, pro-military, pro-oil drilling....

But at the same time I'm also...

Anti-death penalty, anti-religion in government (within common sense bounds), anti-Iraq war, pro-right to die, pro-legalization of certain drugs...

*shrug* I don't know what that makes me. I consider myself a conservative, but on some issues I've been accused of being a liberal. 9 times out of 10 I vote for the conservative candidate though.

Don't take it personal.

It's a tradition to give newbies a trial by fire and goad them incessantly on their intro threads.

In defense of the OP, I didn't interpret his post as meaning that he doesn't stand for anything.

I guess this gets back to what the definition of a "moderate" is. Is it someone who is indecisive and waffles back and forth on the issues....or is it someone who feels strongly on issues, but each individual issue could alternately be a left one or a right one.

Like me...

I'm pro-gun ownership, anti-abortion, pro-capitalism, pro-military, pro-oil drilling....

Anti-death penalty, anti-religion in government (within common sense bounds), anti-Iraq war, pro-right to die, pro-legalization of certain drugs...

*shrug* I don't know what that makes me. I consider myself a conservative, but on some issues I've been accused of being a liberal. 9 times out of 10 I vote for the conservative candidate though.

Dude, you are such a conservalibtard that even the fascisociaconservalibtards can see it.

Like me...

Dude, you are such a conservalibtard that even the fascisociaconservalibtards can see it.

Oooohhhh. I like that.

Like me...

Oooohhhh. I like that.
I'm only here to help,

and cause trouble.

Don't take it personal.

It's a tradition to give newbies a trial by fire and goad them incessantly on their intro threads.
Yes, it's called hazing in real life...joshin' with the newbies is a sign of endearment. We all love you...in a tough-love sort of way.

Welcome, antipartisan!

I have several anties, and I think they were all partisan. Antimame and Antibea threw the best partisans...some that lasted all weekend. Then I had one anti that became a non. She wasn't allowed to partisan anymore so we started callin' her nonpartisan.

Does being antipartisan mean you're against partisanship or just don't want to take part in it? If it's the latter, you should become a non.

Stick around...maybe you'll learn something about antimatter and antilopes. I anticipate your nonpartisan participation.

Last edited:

Like me...

Thank you. I'm glad someone in here isn't trolling or needs hooked on phonics. I only respond negatively when I get an obviously trolling or inciting post.

I think citizens are becoming too polarized, which leads to very little progress. All it is is one team gets a turn, the other team play blame game. Then the next team gets a turn, the others play the blame game. If people learned to think for themselves for each issue, we may just get somewhere.

Forum List

Back