Hello!

Thanks folks. As to the bio, I'll be 59 Halloween Day, graduate of UAB (Univ. of Alabama-Birmingham) B.A. in History, Divorcee, Presbyterian, mostly on the left in economics, isolationist, on ther right in matters of political correctness and "hate" crimes. A mixed bag so to speak.

thanks folks. As to the bio, i'll be 59 halloween day, graduate of uab (univ. Of alabama-birmingham) b.a. In history, divorcee, presbyterian, mostly on the left in economics, isolationist, on ther right in matters of political correctness and "hate" crimes. A mixed bag so to speak.

tuna-b!

Edit: Wait a minute, wrong university.

Thanks folks. As to the bio, I'll be 59 Halloween Day, graduate of UAB (Univ. of Alabama-Birmingham) B.A. in History, Divorcee, Presbyterian, mostly on the left in economics, isolationist, on ther right in matters of political correctness and "hate" crimes. A mixed bag so to speak.

You do sound to be interesting, welcome!

PittOwl32 here-a newbie. Glad to be aboard!

Thank you for being succinct.

Welcome aboard this well run ship! Mixed bags are among the best.

Forum List

Back