hello!

There are some other folks from the MSLSD Board here, too.

They have (generally speaking) made a pretty poor impression.

On the other hand, I am told that so did I. :lol:

I take lots of the stuff here with a grain of salt.

On the other other hand, I do have high blood pressure.

In any event, welcome.

This is the Wild West. You are in for a ride!

Thank you! I will try to mind my P's and Q's. LOL! It did get pretty heated on the MSNBC boards!

Thank you! I will try to mind my P's and Q's. LOL! It did get pretty heated on the MSNBC boards!

...or so you thought. Here, we'll actually steal your lunch money, and eat your young. And that's only if we're bored. Wait til we're angry...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
ht.gif

Quite a few from the political board anyway landed here.
If I'd known this existed, I would have left MSNBC long before it closed. It's MUCH better here. :thup:

I'm starting to wonder what happened at MSNBC since a lot of survivors washed ashore here. I made it here in a banana boat from another board myself, along with many others.

One day people were posting away merrily one minute, the next the forum was closed. That's it. No warning. Now the whole thing's deleted. Rumor abounds among the survivors, but the reason doesn't really matter. They're not going to open them up again - and this is a good new home.

I'm starting to wonder what happened at MSNBC since a lot of survivors washed ashore here. I made it here in a banana boat from another board myself, along with many others.

One day people were posting away merrily one minute, the next the forum was closed. That's it. No warning. Now the whole thing's deleted. Rumor abounds among the survivors, but the reason doesn't really matter. They're not going to open them up again - and this is a good new home.

That's a crappy way to go. In my case since that board we escaped from still stands, we were able to organize the airlift ;)

That's a crappy way to go. In my case since that board we escaped from still stands, we were able to organize the airlift ;)

I wish it had happened that way. It was a disorienting experience. You don't know how attached you can become to an online community until it goes POOF! I've discovered pockets of survivors, some here and the rest can be visited and harassed where they landed, but too many other really good folks simply disappeared into cyberspace.

Forum List

Back