Hello

Longshot

Rookie
Dec 3, 2019
I'm Longshot. I just registered based upon the recommendation of a friend. I'm looking forward to some productive conversations.

I'm Longshot. I just registered based upon the recommendation of a friend. I'm looking forward to some productive conversations.

Your friend must hate you :uhh:

j/k, welcome and enjoy the fray. Bring long loooooong hip boots. Thanks for checking in. :thup:

Sorry to tell you this but if you're expecting 'productive conversations'...….you've come to the wrong place cause there ain't nuttin productive around here.

mean, underhanded, back stabbing bunch of yallyhoos if ya ask me. So you better put on your big boy iron laced whitey tighties and suck it up there buttercup.

One wrong move & you're toast :1peleas:

Sorry to tell you this but if you're expecting 'productive conversations'...….you've come to the wrong place cause there ain't nuttin productive around here.

mean, underhanded, back stabbing bunch of yallyhoos if ya ask me. So you better put on your big boy iron laced whitey tighties and suck it up there buttercup.

Haha. Buttercup. That's cute.

Welcome to the Jungle...
images (45).jpeg

Productive conversations?

Only in the Flame Zone.

Well, now that I see you have a sense of humor...…..welcome to the board

I don't have a sense of humor.

A sense of humor on here is VITAL to you staying on this site and putting up with bullsh*t on a continual basis. But don't let that scare you, it really IS fun on here.

Oops, then you MUST be a liberal. My deepest condolences.........

Oops, then you MUST be a liberal. My deepest condolences.........
See, now that's not funny.

Forum List

Back