Hello

ba1614

Silver Member
May 9, 2009
Deep in the Northern Woods
It looks like you have an interesting place here.
I'm looking forward to participating.

I'm not a Liberal nor a Conservative. I think for myself and make my own decisions based on information I can gather, and my personal beliefs.

Cheers

Just remember, riding the fence causes splinters in the crotch.
Just ask editec about that, that's why he no longer rides the fence.

I'm not a Liberal nor a Conservative. I think for myself and make my own decisions based on information I can gather, and my personal beliefs.

Cheers

It will be on you to prove yourself worthy of your statement.

Welcome aboard. Don't trip on the brow.

o here we go...another bushie trying to sneak in with that...i am neither this or that....cause i am in such shock...i dont know what to say or do....

i really think this liberal board needs to realize it and embrace it.....own it....

"up with hope down with dope" o shit sorry wrong black guy....o o this one is alllll about change....*makes huffing noise*

now what were you saying again? well come to the board.....but we all know your a republican lol

Cheers

Welcome to the board.

BTW, both the Liberals and the Conservatives on the board "think for themselves..." but some just have better thinking-equipment.

Just remember, riding the fence causes splinters in the crotch.
Just ask editec about that, that's why he no longer rides the fence.

What you have mistaken for a fence is merely my acknowledgement that the universe is written in infinitely subtle hues rather than that simplistic black and white POV so many here seem to make of it, MM.

My crotch is just fine, but thanks for your concern.

Yours

editec

P.S. You should probably stop thinking about my crotch, MM.

It will only depress you since you'll start making comparisons between mine and yours.

Forum List

Back