Hello

I think the varmint may be trying to sell something.

Attachments

• $Coyote pee.gif
    $Coyote pee.gif
    30 KB · Views: 63

Ok - so to get to my house, you have to go down the road until you get to the old red barn that burned down. Yer gonna turn left there and then dog-leg once you get to the pasture where that farmer used to keep the bull. (The bull go sold, cuz he was too old.) Then it's just a hop, skip an' a jump to get to the bridge that washed out last spring and voila! Yer there. Or here ... or whatever. :tongue:

Ok - so to get to my house, you have to go down the road until you get to the old red barn that burned down. Yer gonna turn left there and then dog-leg once you get to the pasture where that farmer used to keep the bull. (The bull go sold, cuz he was too old.) Then it's just a hop, skip an' a jump to get to the bridge that washed out last spring and voila! Yer there. Or here ... or whatever. :tongue:

ok...is that before or after the groundhog that got runned over?

It's right next to the empty lot where they are going to build the McDonalds in 4 years.

It's right next to the empty lot where they are going to build the McDonalds in 4 years.

Why....that's right next door....how'd you know that?:eusa_eh:

You sure you're not my mother in law? Hell, all that's missing from those directions is to turn left at the old clock tower that isn't there anymore. :evil:

You sure you're not my mother in law? Hell, all that's missing from those directions is to turn left at the old clock tower that isn't there anymore. :evil:

The clock tower? oh yeah - that's just a spit before you get to place where they sell those things in the summertime. Down where the Johnson kid wiped out on his bike and ran into Old Man Stephens' roses.

The clock tower? oh yeah - that's just a spit before you get to place where they sell those things in the summertime. Down where the Johnson kid wiped out on his bike and ran into Old Man Stephens' roses.

Yeah, but if you hit the fork in the road, you've gone too far.

Yeah, but if you hit the fork in the road, you've gone too far.

True.

If you start "Sweet Home Alabama" when you go past where the burned-down barn used to be, when it gets to the second-to-last line of the chorus, you want to go left at the T-intersection.

Forum List

Back