Hello

Here to check the place out. Big fan of pork products and guns. One of those "deplorables" that women warned you about!
About bloody time Lady,you may have increased the IQ on here by 50% even if you are a deplorable,WELCOME to Austria from Australia and US Messageboard...steve

Here to check the place out. Big fan of pork products and guns. One of those "deplorables" that women warned you about!

Have you encountered rdean yet? He's vegan or whatever :rolleyes-41:
He's a bad hunter? School the fella on scent control and the purpose of canine teeth and why the human body requires protein.
I cook all my rabbit food in my Masterbuilt electric smoker, right beneath the meat rack!

View attachment 222619
Hi Lucy...steve,trust you and yours are well

About bloody time Lady,you may have increased the IQ on here by 50% even if you are a deplorable,WELCOME to Austria from Australia and US Messageboard...steve
Well, I have an outie not an innie...Hello!
No you have both ACTUALLY one front and one back...I love Pork,Ribs,Roasts,Crackling,Bacon with Maple Syrup or without,Sausages Cumberlands or Toulouse...but you need a BEER to wash it all down,a COLDIE(Aussie for COLD BEER MAINLY) or Larger or a Cold Stout...Lush...steve VIVA LE PIG or BOAR

How fat are you? :04:
Well, not terribly so. I have a beer belly, 6,1 and 200 pounds.
Just love pork...and beer!
Yes, I did like beer and I still do!
German beer or American crap?
Both, my favorite German beer is Spate Optimater.

Used to work at a sports bar, 47 beers on tap, over 350 counting bottles and cans in stock. After my shift I got two free pints and half of draft. I always got the quart mug of Spaten Optimater, an 8% dark German beer.
Rode my bicycle a couple miles to work. There was a golf course halfway home. I woke up there once about 2 am, lol.

I was in my early 20's then. Fun fact, you cant smell pot in a walk in deep freezer.

WIN_20180403_18_24_25_Pro.jpg
sup bacon
Howdie, I like wheelies. Once wheelied my mountain bike over a mile. Love hauling ass on off road single track! That's around 1,800 $ of mountain bike there
WIN_20180403_18_24_25_Pro.jpg

But I rarely ride it, these days. I build recumbent cycles, so comfy and fast and can carry tons of cargo...RIP off road trail bike...

Attachments

• P1010031.JPG
    P1010031.JPG
    571.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Award for most self-effacing 'avatar'.
Pork in moderation is ok.
Beer, especially German, is fine.
Don't look for much originality here and be prepare to be projected upon, misinterpreted and vilified for whatever position you may take.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I do the vilifying? Can I, can I, huh? Huh? Pleeeeeese?
Get your rocks off!
That's what I was thinking earlier today watching a couple of hot college girls shopping.......... Oh for the good old days..........

View attachment 222713
sup bacon
Howdie, I like wheelies. Once wheelied my mountain bike over a mile. Love hauling ass on off road single track! That's around 1,800 $ of mountain bike there View attachment 222713

But I rarely ride it, these days. I build recumbent cycles, so comfy and fast and can carry tons of cargo...RIP off road trail bike...
Big velocipede lover here. Very interested in recumbents, but haven't bought or made one yet. Their time is definitely coming.

View attachment 222713
sup bacon
Howdie, I like wheelies. Once wheelied my mountain bike over a mile. Love hauling ass on off road single track! That's around 1,800 $ of mountain bike there View attachment 222713

I still have a Marin nail trail, an old school Specialized A1 aluminum non suspended lightweight, and a very old school Redline bmx.

Hope the recumbent bicycle biz is treating you well enough.

I have a couple of nice folding bikes, a great city bike and a Marin hybrid that I converted. It now has a Shimano Nexus 8 ratio hub transmission with two chain wheels; 16 'speeds'. It is a tremendous tour machine. All my bikes now have this type of rear hub, either bought that way or I've changed them. They are great for 'bents, as they simplify the complicated chain system. I was a nice front drive, rear steering 'bent on Youtube a few years ago, but haven't seen anything like it since. All the chain on 'bents is a problem.

Well, I have an outie not an innie...Hello!
That would be a girlie thing. Only.

I have a couple of nice folding bikes, a great city bike and a Marin hybrid that I converted. It now has a Shimano Nexus 8 ratio hub transmission with two chain wheels; 16 'speeds'. It is a tremendous tour machine. All my bikes now have this type of rear hub, either bought that way or I've changed them. They are great for 'bents, as they simplify the complicated chain system. I was a nice front drive, rear steering 'bent on Youtube a few years ago, but haven't seen anything like it since. All the chain on 'bents is a problem.
My chain has never been a problem, even with no idler pully. Even pedaling at speed over our deplorably potholed roads

Forum List

Back