Hello

I'm feeling the urge to make bacon wrapped something.

Maybe this:

dsc_0279-medium.jpg

Here to check the place out. Big fan of pork products and guns. One of those "deplorables" that women warned you about!

Have you encountered rdean yet? He's vegan or whatever :rolleyes-41:
He's a bad hunter? School the fella on scent control and the purpose of canine teeth and why the human body requires protein.
I cook all my rabbit food in my Masterbuilt electric smoker, right beneath the meat rack!

What's up with the quote system here? It quotes, quotes and everyone gets an alert? It looked like cutting the non relevant quotes, omitted the name of the person I intended to quote?

Try reply instead of quote. Reply preserves that chain of posts.

Welcome to USMB from a guy who grew up literally on Daytona Beach..

Award for most self-effacing 'avatar'.
Pork in moderation is ok.
Beer, especially German, is fine.
Don't look for much originality here and be prepare to be projected upon, misinterpreted and vilified for whatever position you may take.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I do the vilifying? Can I, can I, huh? Huh? Pleeeeeese?

Award for most self-effacing 'avatar'.
Pork in moderation is ok.
Beer, especially German, is fine.
Don't look for much originality here and be prepare to be projected upon, misinterpreted and vilified for whatever position you may take.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I do the vilifying? Can I, can I, huh? Huh? Pleeeeeese?
Get your rocks off!

You already admitted to being deplorable, so the question is just how crazy are you. On a scale of 1 to 10 with #10 being Hillary and Obama run an international rape and murder ring base in Kenya, and #1 being Sunday's sermon was about it's just fine to grab women by the pussy cause Jesus probably did it too. Where would you fit on the scale?
Here to check the place out. Big fan of pork products and guns. One of those "deplorables" that women warned you about!

Welcome!

I am looking forward to having you call me a LIBTARD, a SCUMBAG, a POS, a TRAITOR and the REAL ENEMY OF America......and try to remember one thing; you can say "LIBTARDS should be DESTROYED, ANNIHILATED, ERADICATED and ELIMINATED but avoid actually saying "killed"........

and don't forget;

Tipsycatlover
There is no reason for Republicans to be civil toward Democrats. Nor, to treat them as human beings or even friendly dogs.

You already admitted to being deplorable, so the question is just how crazy are you. On a scale of 1 to 10 with #10 being Hillary and Obama run an international rape and murder ring base in Kenya, and #1 being Sunday's sermon was about it's just fine to grab women by the pussy cause Jesus probably did it too. Where would you fit on the scale?

Welcome!

I am looking forward to having you call me a LIBTARD, a SCUMBAG, a POS, a TRAITOR and the REAL ENEMY OF America......and try to remember one thing; you can say "LIBTARDS should be DESTROYED, ANNIHILATED, ERADICATED and ELIMINATED but avoid actually saying "killed"........

and don't forget;

Tipsycatlover
There is no reason for Republicans to be civil toward Democrats. Nor, to treat them as human beings or even friendly dogs.
Let me start by calling you a hyperpartisan hysterical person prone to hyperbole and projection.

Change your troll bait. Are you on a spreadsheet?

Have you encountered rdean yet? He's vegan or whatever :rolleyes-41:
He's a bad hunter? School the fella on scent control and the purpose of canine teeth and why the human body requires protein.
I cook all my rabbit food in my Masterbuilt electric smoker, right beneath the meat rack!

upload_2018-10-14_21-56-46.png

Forum List

Back