Hello

Hi, I am Mary D. Alexander from Vancouver, BC, Canada. I am here to build my personal network with new people and to meet new friends in online. Also I wanna share my personal thoughts and ideas with others.
Welcome, Mary! Do be a little careful here with the "friends" thing. Some nice folks here, but .... just be careful.

Have a nice freshly baked donut. I make them fresh every Sunday.
upload_2018-8-26_13-10-51.png

Hi, I am Mary D. Alexander from Vancouver, BC, Canada. I am here to build my personal network with new people and to meet new friends in online. Also I wanna share my personal thoughts and ideas with others.
Welcome, Mary! Do be a little careful here with the "friends" thing. Some nice folks here, but .... just be careful.

View attachment 213072

Old Lady - Come now, we all love each other.

Kumbaya.

And thanks yet again for sexting me those naughty pics when you were drunk last night again.

You are the best!!

Welcome Mary. I plan to find the time to get to Vancouver and BC for some forest time.

I'd advise against listing your address; however, if you are getting your advice from me chances are you are fawked....

View attachment 213072

Kumbaya.

And thanks yet again for sexting me those naughty pics when you were drunk last night again.

:eek-52::hellno:

View attachment 213072

Kumbaya.

Jelly?

Outdo her.

Oneupmanship encouraged.

Last edited:

View attachment 213072

Kumbaya.

Jelly?

Outdo her.

Oneupmanship encouraged.

Uhm no....not happening

View attachment 213072

Kumbaya.

Jelly?

Outdo her.

Oneupmanship encouraged.

Uhm no....not happening

Cest LaVie.

My loss.

Will you blame me for trying?

Anyway. Hello, Mary D. Alexander. Save me some of that donut, would ya? I think the guards are on break.

Forum List

Back