hello!

Hi,Flakey!
Ah, so you're a trump fan!

Into barney?

Nah. Miss Piggy.

17301_10153223569146489_5187791007218325790_n.jpg

Mr. Hoss, post that....thing....you know what thing I mean....post that thing :omg: :badgrin:

Keep it clean, keep it clean, keep it clean. :eusa_whistle:

That has a little something for everybody.

:welcome: Need to vote in 2018 and take some seats back in congress.
Certainly.
I do believe the Trump Regime has awoken a sleeping giant. No red states in our near future!

The giant that Trump awoke and he's hungry.

That is actually live footage of trump during a twitter tantrum. Remarkable isn't it?

Ya need to speak up, Aries..

My hearing aid is on the fritz
She slips her replies into various places. You have to look for them.

:welcome: Need to vote in 2018 and take some seats back in congress.
Certainly.
I do believe the Trump Regime has awoken a sleeping giant. No red states in our near future!

That is actually live footage of trump during a twitter tantrum. Remarkable isn't it?

It's either all part of the plan or I'm using this thing wrong!

Certainly.

Make sure your cursor is at the bottom of the post you're responding to

Otherwise it ends up somewhere in the middle

Make sure your cursor is at the bottom of the post you're responding to

Otherwise it ends up somewhere in the middle
Thanks!

Welcome! Don't worry, NY will always be Draconian. Right after Commiefornia.

When I hear Draconian all I can think of is the blood sucking not-so-grand old party.
When i hear draconian all I can think of is the blood sucking that happened for the last 8 years with the bi racial president for the 1st time ever, FORCING upon US a healthcare system HE knew was broken from the beginning. Don't worry there will be other posts but not any more here. Once again welcome.

When I hear Draconian all I can think of is the blood sucking not-so-grand old party.
When i hear draconian all I can think of is the blood sucking that happened for the last 8 years with the bi racial president for the 1st time ever, FORCING upon US a healthcare system HE knew was broken from the beginning. Don't worry there will be other posts but not any more here. Once again welcome.
It has its problems but to call it broken is misguided. It improved the living conditions for millions and millions of Americans. Literally saved lives.

Hello, I am new to the board. I am a historian that loves politics! Wells College Educated (wells woman!), NY liberal snowflake. Nice to meet ya!
Are you still crying over Hillary or are you over that by now?

Either way, welcome to USMB.

We need more real women.

Most of our women are really men.
Most of the lefties here are effeminate snowflakes. Some could be more woman than real women are.

faggotry.jpg

It has its problems but to call it broken is misguided. It improved the living conditions for millions and millions of Americans. Literally saved lives.
Maybe it isn't broken but it's badly bent. Insurance companies are pulling out of the exchanges and at least one state has just one (1) provider.

Forum List

Back