Hello!

O Hell...

Oops, got that backwards

Hell-o
Get ya for a moment their WillHaftawaite? :p
Should have introduced myself before I started posting!

I'm new to the board, but glad to be here. I'm not one for labels, boxes, or definitions. I'm hippie minded with conservative economic leanings.

I've got nothing to prove. I only speak from my experience. If I haven't experienced it yet, I'll try before I buy.

Respect for all, even if we disagree. I've done a lot of traveling, and lived outside the country for several years. Has definitely changed my perspective on the world.

Here's my number one value: Everyone is human. Meaning everyone has equal value in my mind. Anything else, like religious views, political stance, or what you think about the issues are below that.

So no matter what you believe, you're alright in my books. What you DO is what I care about.

Cheers!
We need some clarification on ur statement. All may be human but equal? Sorry some just haven't evolve far along enough to be equals with those who have in spirit. Some have a hell of a lot more common sense than others and many have demons I wouldn't wanna touch with a ten thousand foot pole.

Hey no worries. But that's where I'm going to differ with you. Common sense isn't common. Because if you're in China, common sense is going to be different than France. If you're here in the US, it's going to be different than Israel. Pick any two cultures on earth (and even within the same country) and common sense is going to be different.

That's what I mean. Let's start at human. I respect you because you're a human first (and we are equal in that sense, which is the most important one if you ask me). But I'm definitely going to disagree with you ;)
Yeah, but in the end, all mustard is yellow.

"Yeah, but in the end, all mustard is yellow."

Hot-Chinese-Mustard.jpg

Don't Google "Chinese Hot Mustard"

2cjNkxA.jpg

I'm new to the board, but glad to be here. I'm not one for labels, boxes, or definitions. I'm hippie minded with conservative economic leanings.

I've got nothing to prove. I only speak from my experience. If I haven't experienced it yet, I'll try before I buy.

Respect for all, even if we disagree. I've done a lot of traveling, and lived outside the country for several years. Has definitely changed my perspective on the world.

Here's my number one value: Everyone is human. Meaning everyone has equal value in my mind. Anything else, like religious views, political stance, or what you think about the issues are below that.

So no matter what you believe, you're alright in my books. What you DO is what I care about.

Cheers!
Hi blenkins90 :welcome:

Cheers!
What brand of weed do you toke? Howdy..

Cheers!

weed has brands?

Cheers!

weed has brands?

decent-weed.jpg

Cheers!

weed has brands?
I buy Willie Weed, from Willie nelson....

Cheers!

OMG-Were-Out-Of-Weed-Meme.jpg

Cheers!

weed has brands?

how-to-_rolling_a_joint.gif

Hey no worries. But that's where I'm going to differ with you. Common sense isn't common. Because if you're in China, common sense is going to be different than France. If you're here in the US, it's going to be different than Israel. Pick any two cultures on earth (and even within the same country) and common sense is going to be different.

That's what I mean. Let's start at human. I respect you because you're a human first (and we are equal in that sense, which is the most important one if you ask me). But I'm definitely going to disagree with you ;)

If you break them into subsets they are easier to hate and destroy.

Cheers!
Are you 28 years old? What do you do for living?

Forum List

Back