Hello!

IDF67

Rookie
Aug 24, 2008
Hi, I'm IDF67 and as some of you may see from my username, it stands for Israel Defense Forces- the armed forces of Israel and 1967, which is the year that Israel had Jerusalem returned to it and also received the Golan Heights, West Bank, Gaza Strip and Sinai Peninsula.

Personally, I'm a male from the New York City Metropolitan Area and I hold dual United States and Israeli Citizenship. I have not ever served in the IDF but I plan to someday. I've been to Israel three times and I hope that all people, whether Muslim, Christian or Jewish can visit Israel as it's a truly beautiful place for all three religions. It's not just for Jews you know :razz:.

I spent this summer traveling around Israel and Morocco and I found both amazing.

In America I'm a registered Democrat and I do support Barack Obama and have supported him since day 1. In Israel, I align myself with the Likud party, lead by Binyamin Netanyahu. It's odd that in America I lean towards the left and in Israel I lean towards the right. But that's who I am!

Hope to have some great debates with you all.

well lets discuss the uss liberty, shall we?

I am no fan of the duel citizenship and I was not aware it truly existed. and before you go all anti semitie on me....look at my posts to sunni man....i aint taking sides ....i am tired of paying both sides for a peace that we never be. and i hold your country just as much at fault as any arab country. after all...dont you kill about 3 of them to ever one of you..what a way to live. surrounded by muslims who hate you....i sure hope you dont live in boston.......o yea and before you think i am being harsh....there is a comment about jews doing the wtc....*shaking head*...

Forum List

Back