Hello!

The sound is too low, Stash, but as for too late for the cavalry, I really don't think so, unless there really is a dearth of quality leaders among the very successful beings in wonderful America.

Yes, sorry, that was how it was posted on youtube. You almost got "Vote or Die" from the same episode, but that one is thoroughly NSFW!

No, Saul, respectfully have to disagree, it is too late for the cavalry, roughly 9 weeks to go, only the death of a candidate would warrant a replacement. HRC will not be indicted, so the courts will not save the electorate from the Dems and Trump was never the darling of the establishment Republicans, who know that their electorate will not support any 11th hour candidate they put forward. We are stuck with the Giant Douche vs the Turd Sandwich. Libertarians & Greens are about all that is left and they are nothing special.

Though you are correct, there are a lot of fabulous minds here in the Good Ol' USA, they know, that it takes a special kind of sleazebag to run for office. (why most politicians are/used to be lawyers) The really good folks stay away.

There's the shame! I'm going to vote for the Trumper and see if he could really lose all of our friends in the world with his thoughtlessness. Lady Macbeth, and especially the demo approach, is very destructive.

But which world friends US have now, with democrats? ISIS? Al-Kaeda? Saudi Arabia (an umbrella for ISIS and so on)? Nazi from Baltic countries and Ukraine? :) I think, with the such friends US don't need any enemy else :))

Come now, bunkie, though we are no longer respected as we were fifty years ago, we do have friends who "pray" for us to recover from our (S)election shortcomings.

Heh, you know, this elections really observed from all world - it's a main factor of world future politics... :) Any sort of war, Hillary want to continue - hybrid war, or traditional (how NATO seriously plan to fight in EU with so few units :))), ot nuclear - would be seriously harmful for all sides of conflict... Our world became too small to continue performing war gambling...
The benefits of War is another subject entirely, Biker.

The sound is too low, Stash, but as for too late for the cavalry, I really don't think so, unless there really is a dearth of quality leaders among the very successful beings in wonderful America.

Yes, sorry, that was how it was posted on youtube. You almost got "Vote or Die" from the same episode, but that one is thoroughly NSFW!

No, Saul, respectfully have to disagree, it is too late for the cavalry, roughly 9 weeks to go, only the death of a candidate would warrant a replacement. HRC will not be indicted, so the courts will not save the electorate from the Dems and Trump was never the darling of the establishment Republicans, who know that their electorate will not support any 11th hour candidate they put forward. We are stuck with the Giant Douche vs the Turd Sandwich. Libertarians & Greens are about all that is left and they are nothing special.

Though you are correct, there are a lot of fabulous minds here in the Good Ol' USA, they know, that it takes a special kind of sleazebag to run for office. (why most politicians are/used to be lawyers) The really good folks stay away.

There's the shame! I'm going to vote for the Trumper and see if he could really lose all of our friends in the world with his thoughtlessness. Lady Macbeth, and especially the demo approach, is very destructive.

But which world friends US have now, with democrats? ISIS? Al-Kaeda? Saudi Arabia (an umbrella for ISIS and so on)? Nazi from Baltic countries and Ukraine? :) I think, with the such friends US don't need any enemy else :))

Come now, bunkie, though we are no longer respected as we were fifty years ago, we do have friends who "pray" for us to recover from our (S)election shortcomings.

Heh, you know, this elections really observed from all world - it's a main factor of world future politics... :) Any sort of war, Hillary want to continue - hybrid war, or traditional (how NATO seriously plan to fight in EU with so few units :))), ot nuclear - would be seriously harmful for all sides of conflict... Our world became too small to continue performing war gambling...

I am Saul, age 85, in 3 weeks, and deal only with reality, unable to accept fairy tales or nieve ideals. I am currently dealing with frustration over once again having to choose the lesser evil in the presidential election. This has become the natural order of things political in the U.S.A.
I wonder who it could be to jump into the arena at this late stage of the comedy, and walk away with the presidency, even if (s)he has to be drafted. :)
See my sigline....... Hey, at least we know what we're getting....... :D

The benefits of War is another subject entirely, Biker.

The greatest unconvenience of war - main benefit from them usually gained by observers...

And when we would search a way to reject aggression of Wicked Witch of Winkie with all her Winged Monkeys, China could make a great business and then we would need to search the salvation of China problem... Being devastated by previous conflict... Such a negative perspective...

I speak of improving the election system as I do at my website and novel. A better presidential selection system would probably make the office appealing to a better class of people other than professional political mentalities. Wars can be a thing of the past, and we can get on to the problems inherent in no more war materiel manufacturing and unemployment.
I have an idea for that problem as well.

I speak of improving the election system as I do at my website and novel. A better presidential selection system would probably make the office appealing to a better class of people other than professional political mentalities. Wars can be a thing of the past, and we can get on to the problems inherent in no more war materiel manufacturing and unemployment.

Can you give me link on your site? The problem of election system improving is very interesting, because there are many situations, where election system don't work - why we always hope, it helps us to make better in politics?
We don't elect pilots in a airplane from all passengers - and what would be, if we can?
Children don't elect their teachers from children collective... And so on...

Can you give me link on your site? The problem of election system improving is very interesting, because there are many situations, where election system don't work - why we always hope, it helps us to make better in politics?
We don't elect pilots in a airplane from all passengers - and what would be, if we can?
Children don't elect their teachers from children collective... And so on...
sites.google.com/site/tbepporg. Informing me of your thoughts would make my day!

New Topics

Forum List

Back