My name is Michael, and I'm actually going to university for political science, so I'm all for debating and such. Politically I guess I'd consider myself independent:

I actually tried starting my own political party platform, which you can see here on facebook with a description and such if you wanna check it out: The Integrity Party
(Sorry if that's breaking rules or something, I'm new here)
(If you end up visiting, feel free to provide your opinion on it and I'll listen to suggestions)

Anyway, I actually have a lot of interests (music, sports, drama, video games, etc) and I consider myself rather well-rounded, so I can talk about pretty much anything, so feel free to just strike up a conversation.

Hi, Michael.

Welcome aboard!

My name is Michael, and I'm actually going to university for political science, so I'm all for debating and such. Politically I guess I'd consider myself independent:

I actually tried starting my own political party platform, which you can see here on facebook with a description and such if you wanna check it out: The Integrity Party
(Sorry if that's breaking rules or something, I'm new here)
(If you end up visiting, feel free to provide your opinion on it and I'll listen to suggestions)

Anyway, I actually have a lot of interests (music, sports, drama, video games, etc) and I consider myself rather well-rounded, so I can talk about pretty much anything, so feel free to just strike up a conversation.

Very good.

:doubt:

Forum List

Back