Hello

W

Wolfson

Started out with Bellsouth board, and ATT board, later going to a proboard discussion site. Over a 16 year period. This is my latest and probably last discussion board. Looks well organized, and good for reading and discussing

Started out with Bellsouth board, and ATT board, later going to a proboard discussion site. Over a 16 year period. This is my latest and probably last discussion board. Looks well organized, and good for reading and discussing
upload_2016-4-12_19-33-18.png

Put on yer waders and have some armor as backup!

Welcome to USMB! We be a rowdy bunch. :spinner:

I got banned for a few days and couldn't find anyplace close to this one. There are plenty of dicks assholes and pussies on here. Can't wait to find out which ones you are. Welcome.

I got banned for a few days and couldn't find anyplace close to this one. There are plenty of dicks assholes and pussies on here. Can't wait to find out which ones you are. Welcome.
I have seen much over the years. I leave my two cents and, stick to it. From what I have read today. It is par for the course. I feel right at home already. Thank you for the welcoming here.

th

But, if you don't, welcome aboard
I have found a new home.
Which forum(s) will you haunt?
He'll probably spend time in the religious forum explaining why we should all convert or die. Then he'll be in the politics section still arguing for Ben carson. Then he will come out to us in the lifestyle thread.

God I wish I could start all over again. Then people wouldn't know me as the conservative prick I am.

Political is my forte. I like to expand on facts when I see fit. In no way perfect though.

I am an American. I will tell you Religion in my opinion should not interfere with government actions.

Forum List

Back