hello

sadface

Rookie
Feb 9, 2016
My name on this forum is sadface because the world makes me sad. I actually came across this forum by googling 'black people advocating for segregation' and then I was like 'oh dang, this forum might actually be good' for me. Looks good so far :p

I enjoy starting drama, watching tv, being informed, and learning about the things I choose myself to learn about. Maybe one day I'll be a politician, but until then I'll be an average american.

I think this forum will help me with forming my own ideas/opinions... Although I already have my own 'good enough' opinions so far!

Welcome to USMB. Think of this forum as a giant sandbox where we get to hit each other with our pails, shovels and tonka trucks.

It's a lot of fun. Many great posters.

My name on this forum is sadface because the world makes me sad. I actually came across this forum by googling 'black people advocating for segregation' and then I was like 'oh dang, this forum might actually be good' for me. Looks good so far :p

I enjoy starting drama, watching tv, being informed, and learning about the things I choose myself to learn about. Maybe one day I'll be a politician, but until then I'll be an average american.

I think this forum will help me with forming my own ideas/opinions... Although I already have my own 'good enough' opinions so far!
This is not the place for the young and frail.

but :welcome: and good luck

sadface wrote: I enjoy starting drama...

Dat's quite all right...

... Granny just changed the batteries...

... in her drama button.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome

funny+horse+head+mask+%252819%2529.jpg

Forum List

Back