Hello

Mskitty

Rookie
Oct 5, 2015
Hello, I'm new here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I'm mskitty and hope to have some political discussions with you folks.

Welcome, mskitty.

amanda-blake-2-sized.jpg

Hello, I'm new here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I'm mskitty and hope to have some political discussions with you folks.

OK.

You're wrong. :rofl:

j/k welcome in. Bring many hip boots. It's that good. :)

Hello Mskitty. I would like to welcome you to a forum where logic and reason reign supreme, and opposing views are given an honest and respectful evaluation, but I can't. This is nothing more than a mud pit where you spend half your time wondering how the idiot that wrote that stupid post you just read figured out how to turn his computer on and the other half laughing at what they wrote. Put on your rubber boots, and eye protection and enjoy.

Welcome.
You will see a few cats around, quite a few of them are sane...then, some are... nevermind...

:welcome: Get thee to the Political Forum post haste. And wear body armor. There's a helluva battle going on over there and it ain't purty.

Thanks for all the greetings.
Step gingerly, find your way, make your mark. Above all, be patient. And don't give up.

For six years this place has been my getaway from the reality of my real-world banal existence.
Let me re-inforce what Mr. H writes. You will read some of the stupidest and some of the most sublime and some of the craziest and wonderful things you will ever read here. Be patient.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back