Hello

Ferry

Rookie
May 12, 2015
I'm a Chinese living and working in mainland of China. I come here expecting to get an idea how poltical issues are being discussed, since I have little experience of such discussion.

In addition I'd love to have a talk associated with China's politics and economics and other aspects. I think it must be very interesting.:2up:

I'm a Chinese living and working in mainland of China. I come here expecting to get an idea how poltical issues are being discussed, since I have little experience of such discussion.

In addition I'd love to have a talk associated with China's politics and economics and other aspects. I think it must be very interesting.:2up:
Welcome! Your viewpoint should be a great contribution!

I'm going to for worned you there will be asinine posters that will troll you in your intro thread. With that said search out the China section and the economy section and I'd ecourage you to start a thread on it and you'll find out that we have very smart posters that know how to debate civilly. In fact, from this moment on I'd never look in this thread again and go straight to the 2 sections I listed and just start posting. I'll be there shortly.

Welcome, btw.! :)

I'm going to for worned you there will be asinine posters that will troll you in your intro thread. With that said search out the China section and the economy section and I'd ecourage you to start a thread on it and you'll find out that we have very smart posters that know how to debate civilly. In fact, from this moment on I'd never look in this thread again and go straight to the 2 sections I listed and just start posting. I'll be there shortly.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! I'll go around to see the China section and economy section you mentioned.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! I'll go around to see the China section and economy section you mentioned.

That's sounds like a smart Idea. I'll join you in a bit. We have trolls here, so you need to just stick to the topic and anybody that sounds ridiculous or is way off topic click their name and their page comes up click "ignore." Well worth it.

imageedit_6_7084325358_zpspyqshemr.gif

Hello, have a good time, but no industrial espionage..

th

Hope you enjoy posting here. Sorry, I had to recycle my welcome poster........:D

Indeed.Here in america its a facist dictatership where dissenting voices are not allowed anymore.I understand its the same there as well?

oh and welcome.:welcome:

Indeed.Here in america its a facist dictatership where dissenting voices are not allowed anymore.I understand its the same there as well?

oh and welcome.:welcome:

fascist dictatorship? I have heard America are in democraty, and maybe the best.

Forum List

Back